The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bear304 wrote:
Lunytrickz wrote:
Bear304 wrote:Ouch, no love for Ferrari :loll:
nope not for maffia crap :snooty:
I don't about their politic i care about their product which have soul, the rest be damned ;)
a totaly corrupt moneyhungry soul that is 8-)
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bear304 wrote:
Lunytrickz wrote:and beining able to pay buyingprice again on repairs within 1 or 2 years :doh:
Well atleast it is a special car and a mass produced 911 :P

911's are to common on the streets now so they an't special just like with Tesla Model S :lol:
70% of all 911 Porsche's is customised into a 1of for the driver, cause THEY actualy drive the hell out of it
because its a DRIVERScar and not an auction comodety :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ferrari's are drivers cars as well. Just not every day suitable.
Most drivers are idiots who do not let the engine temp go normal before they hammer the throttle. That is what causes a lot of damage. Not to mention that money does not buy drivers talent :twocents-02cents:

And @Bully Bear; Tesla is sold so well over here that they have to cue to charge their cars lol. Success has its price :P

And please don't troll in the Porsche Thread, thank you. :adminpower:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm I think we reached a point of over moderation :lol:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

So much fuss caused by a single Ferrari video...

At least Ferrari cars don't look like pimped up VW Beetles.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:
Bear304 wrote:Hmm I think we reached a point of over moderation :lol:
Not really. I moved the unrelated posts from the Porsche thread to over here.
And you also were trolling.

I called you Bully Bear for a reason. Maybe trolls come out of hibernation now in Scandinavia, don't know. Must be the ice melting. :think:
Just stay on topic
Maybe, but your over senstive trigger happy moderation spun the original joke NOT troll into a large debate, so if anyone is trolling then it is you as you made it a big deal :twocents-02cents:

And the only bully i see is you as you are calling me a bully for making an Inecent joke which had a valid place where it was as it was meant for that topic, but you derailed that... :text-banplz:

Anyway i'm to tired to discuss this pointless subject further!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Maybe, but your over senstive trigger happy moderation spun the original joke NOT troll into a large debate, so if anyone is trolling then it is you as you made it a big deal :twocents-02cents:
Not at all. You and Luny went in a debate. You also know she hates Ferraris. I got the joke BTW, but was also requested to remove the unrelated posts from the Porsche thread.
And don't argue about moderation, especially as you did most of the trolling. :angry-tappingfoot:

And now
:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What are your favorite super car brands?

For me right now Pagani and Koenigsegg form the pinnacle of the Automobile industry.
Not larger serie makers, as i think they all lost the unique vibe that a single person's vision can bring.

Of course this all comes at a price. But similar prized supercars from McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari wont come close.

My Top 10:

Pagani Zonda

Pagani Huayra (BC)

Koenigsegg Agera R

Koenigsegg Regera

Ferrari LaFerrari

Porsche 918RSR

McLaren P1

Bugatti Chiron

WMotors Lykan Hypersport

SSC Tuatara

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mad those are hypercars, supercars are to slow to hang with that lot :snooty:

But my favorite hypercar brand has to be Pagani and Koenigsegg

- - -

But if it is supercars then the Lamborghini Murciélargo LP-670 SV is my all time favorite supercar, followed by the Porsche 918 Spider, Audi R8 V10 and Ferrari 360 in dark blue.

Any non-turbo Porsches really.

Those are the supercars i would like to have.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Koenigseggs are Mega Cars now. Hypercars can't keep up with them... :lol:

Sports Cars, Super Cars, Hyper Cars, Mega Cars..... :?
Hard to even define them properly. Maybe Supercars that can do 200MPH or more and Hypercars 220MPH. 8-)

There is a diffrence in cars i would actually like to have. Largely for practical reasons. Hypercars are Sunday drivers.

A Porsche Cayman GT4 and the Alfa Gulia QV are interesting cars to have for real.
For daily drivers i might even consider a Tesla Model S (Saleen). As electrical has matured a lot in the past couple of years.

Return to “The Showroom”