W Motors Fenyr SuperSport '15

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

ImageImage
WCF wrote:After last week’s teaser, W Motors has introduced the Fenyr Supersport on the dawn of the 2015 Dubai Motor Show.

Looking as if it came straight out of the Gundam series, the Fenyr Supersport is a follow-up to the Lykan Hypersport featured in Furious 7. This is a 400+ km/h (248 mph) machine featuring a full carbon fiber body which has been aerodynamically optimized to enable Veyron-rivaling performances as W Motors says that aside from an impressive top speed, their second production model can cover the 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) run in less than 2.7 seconds.

It benefits from a lightweight tubular aluminum chassis and is powered by a custom twin-turbo 4.0-liter flat-six engine engineered by Ruf which in this application delivers “from 900 bhp and 1,200 Nm”. For the moment it’s unclear what “from” means in this context, but most likely the Fenyr Supersport has several selectable modes and in its tamest configuration that’s the power it generates.

Production is going to be capped at 25 units, but there’s no word just yet regarding how much it will cost. However, the aforementioned Lykan Hypersport was $3.4 million, but it was slower and had less power, so this will likely be even more expensive given the upgrades it brings over its predecessor.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11511101009 ... motor-show
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

It doesn't look too different from the Lyknan but I think that Lykan's design was better than this one's.
RUF is better than Porsche!

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

+1

Highly overpriced. Doesn't look bad, but is certainly not Veyron quality. And that for twice the price.
It does look good in Movies. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:Highly overpriced.
It's highly overpriced because of the precious gems encrusted in the interior cabin of the car and the diamonds in the headlights.

I Don't really know why someone would want that in the car when you will barely see them anyway...
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:It doesn't look too different from the Lyknan but I think that Lykan's design was better than this one's.
I disagree, the Fenyr is a huge improvement over the Lykan, design wise. :P
MadManCK wrote:Highly overpriced. Doesn't look bad, but is certainly not Veyron quality. And that for twice the price.
Yea, like Pinduca said, it's overpriced because of the diamonds and rubies, sapphires and whatever precious gemstones you like embedded in the LED headlights, but it's still only the third most expensive road legal car ever made (the Lamborghini Veneno and Maybach Exelero are second and first, respectively). :geek:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:It doesn't look too different from the Lyknan but I think that Lykan's design was better than this one's.
I disagree, the Fenyr is a huge improvement over the Lykan, design wise. :P
:text-+1:

It looks more like a spiced up Lykan. :mrgreen:
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Return to “The Showroom”