Rimac Concept_One '16

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Since the mods won't move the post containin' the video then I'm gonna put it in where it belongs.

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The head to head fight is from Salomondrin and belongs in the Petrol Head thread.
It is between 2 cars. Not a Rimac exclusive, even if it is awesome what that car can do.
And using the report post button to request a transfer is not the way to go.

I still think the front and rear can be designed a lot better. Car looks good from the side though. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:The head to head fight is from Salomondrin and belongs in the Petrol Head thread.
In your opinion, just because it is a video by X youtuber it doesn't mean it should always go there. I normally don't really care about who the videos are from and if I were the first to have found that Rimac video I'd have put it in this thread in the first place.

The discussion about the Rimac in the video certainly belongs here, however. It is one of my favourite obscure cars and I love how it is able to beat hypercars from well known manufacturers in certain categories.

MadManCK wrote:And using the report post button to request a transfer is not the way to go.
Why do you think it is not the way to go? Other forum's staff generally ask members to use the report button for this sort of stuff, you only confuse me with this. :|
MadManCK wrote:I still think the front and rear can be designed a lot better. Car looks good from the side though. 8-)
I think the car looks good as it is right now and it needs no changes, each to their own. :P
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote:
MadManCK wrote:And using the report post button to request a transfer is not the way to go.
Why do you think it is not the way to go? Other forum's staff generally ask members to use the report button for this sort of stuff, you only confuse me with this. :|
 ! Message from: MadManCK
There is no confusion. Only use report to actually report a wrong post, infringement, insulting post etc.
That is what report is for. Not for requests.
:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:There is no confusion. Only use report to actually report a wrong post, infringement, insulting post etc.
That is what report is for. Not for requests.
There is confusion. In other forums the staff ask to use the report button when requestin' a post to be moved but then you come here and pretty much say 'no, that's not how you use it', I was used to doin' that but now I see you work in a different way, that's where the confusion came from. :|
 ! Message from: MadManCK
No. I don't care that other sites let you abuse the report button. They cause the confusion, not us.
Don't use the report button to make requests. Thank you.
To bring the proceedings back on topic.

Bush
Rookie
Rookie

Bush must admit it that this Rimac is much better looking than the 918 Spyder. More impressive too.

-Bush
ALL YOUR BUSH ARE BELONG TO ME![/b] Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bush wrote:Bush must admit it that this Rimac is much better looking than the 918 Spyder.
That's not really hard to say with that 918 bein' in a fugly puke green colour. :lol:
(The 918 is one of the few Porsche's I actually like)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Return to “The Showroom”