Bugatti Chiron '16

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I wonder if they knew at Bugatti that Chiron pulled that gestapo thing on that poor female driver. Unless she was what he said.
Great footage of the old Monaco GP.

Personally, i think the Chiron is better in about every way, compared to the Veyron. Especially the styling.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

363KM/H like it is nothing. Limited at 380 for normal use, lol. They almost got there. Andy Wallace is of course a top notch race driver. But the ease at which this car can reach speeds like that is unmatched. Without effort. They turn driving fast into an art.

I see the Chiron more like a Grand Tourer than a Sportscar because of its weight. But it seems to handle well. Driving oriented.

And that acceleration is just massive. Sounds good too. I think i like this Bugatti :2thumbsup:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Juan Pablo Montoya ftw :2thumbsup:

That car is just insane :eeek:

Return to “The Showroom”