Novitec 488 GTB '16

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

ImageImage
Sergiu Tudose wrote:A lot of time has passed since we first got wind of what Novitec was planning to do with the newly launched Ferrari 488 GTB, and now it's finally here.

As expected, the styling hasn't changed too drastically, yet the carbon fiber aero elements make for a visibly more aggressive supercar than before, with an emphasis on the rear wing, side skirts and the front spoiler lip.

The German tuner certaily didn't forget about the 488's twin-turbo V8, giving it an extra 63.3 kW (86 PS / 84.8 HP) which led to a direct increase in top speed, rounding things out at 342 km/h (212 mph). Also, with 756 PS (745 HP) on tap, the Novitec Rosso 488 boasts more power than even your run-of-the-mill F12Berlinetta - and this just in its base-spec tune.

There are two other performance upgrades (a Stage 2 and a Stage 3). The most powerful of the two offers up 568 kW (772 PS / 761 HP) and a monster 892 Nm (657 lb-ft) of torque, whereas the other one is good for 562 kW (764 PS / 753 HP) and 888 Nm (654 lb-ft).

Novitec however only provided acceleration figures for the "base-spec" tuning package, displaying a hypercar-worthy 2.8-second 0-100 km/h (62 mph) sprint time.

In order to maximize the car's performance, Novitec fiddled with the suspension components and provided the 488 with tailor-made 21" wheels and tire combos in order to squeeze every last drop of grip from the rubber.

While no interior images have been released yet, the Novitec program does extend into the cockpit where customers can enjoy a wide range of carbon fiber inserts.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Why are the set of rims of one side different from the other?

I know you will probably be able to get all the 4 rims looking the same if you want but for the official pictures it just look stupid IMO.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Why are the set of rims of one side different from the other?

I know you will probably be able to get all the 4 rims looking the same if you want but for the official pictures it just look stupid IMO.
same rims but just showing the color options: plain boring dark or 2 tone
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:Why are the set of rims of one side different from the other?

same rims but just showing the color options: plain boring dark or 2 tone
Plain "boring" black is still much better lookin' than coloured rims like this for example. They should never be of any colour other than black and silver.Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

[/quote]Plain "boring" black is still much better lookin' than coloured rims like this for example. They should never be of any colour other than black and silver.Image[/quote]

those orange rims are just genius IMO
they take away the focus of the FFFugly Beemer design :mrgreen:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote:they take away the focus of the FFFugly Beemer design :mrgreen:
Yep they do but now the focus is on the fugly rims. Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Miao wrote:
Lunytrickz wrote:they take away the focus of the FFFugly Beemer design :mrgreen:
Yep they do but now the focus is on the fugly rims. Image
i like those !!!
just enough difference from those bad taste '80s BBS rims, and the color brings live into our boring world :P
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote:i like those !!!
I hate those !!!
Lunytrickz wrote:just enough difference from those bad taste '80s BBS rims, and the color brings live into out boring world :P
They don't bring any life, they just spoil the design of the car and hurt people's eyes IMO. Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Miao wrote:
Lunytrickz wrote:i like those !!!
I hate those !!!
Lunytrickz wrote:just enough difference from those bad taste '80s BBS rims, and the color brings live into out boring world :P
They don't bring any life, they just spoil the design of the car and hurt people's eyes IMO. Image
:loll: U remind me of that saying from that yacusa boss in F&F Tokyo Drift:
the nail that sticks out gets hammered
as in: beter to be save in the grey mass
(grey -to me- is NO color at all its not black nor white just a "slave" thing, something to blend in
without real, strong colors, invention, evolution, progress will ceaze
and i don't wanna be a part of that, do U?

Return to “The Showroom”