The Petrolheads Thread

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

According to Der Spiegel; VW, BMW and Mercedes are all involved in illegal Cartel activities. So the whole German Car Industry is corrupted and bad. How many scandals can they take in one year? They will lose more money on penalties and fines than they ever gained from making these illegal deals with each other and suppliers.

So watching these cars in a test is like watching 3 criminals fighting a boxing match to avoid the chopping block. :roll:

Maybe Chris Harris should wear these sunglasses next time he tests one of their cars....

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:43 pm
How many times will I have to repeat myself? I ask only one thing, please search if a correspondin' thread already exists before postin' here.

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2572

People managin' to be lazier than I am...
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Like everybody remembers a thread with no reply from last year. :roll:

I won't move the video this time, as Jay Lenos Garage has become a regular in the Petrolheads thread and therefore all his videos go here.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 pm Like everybody remembers a thread with no reply from last year. :roll:

I won't move the video this time, as Jay Lenos Garage has become a regular in the Petrolheads thread and therefore all his videos go here.
Like everybody doesn't know you aren't biased towards lunytricks. :roll:

Seriously though, this reply and decision is like if you just said all that work put into that car index is useless. Image

Now people can just ignore it altogether and mindlessly just post it here, where if anything is even discussed about the video and car in it is eventually lost in the growin' number of pages of the thread, whereas people could instead be postin' these videos in the respective existin' threads where they could at least increase the amount of content and information available there. But no, you preferred to just keep increasin' the size of thread where it is basically post after post after post containin' nothing more than a BBCode with a YouTube link in it.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fine, i'll move the video. But seriously.... :roll:

This has nothing to do with Luny, as i wanted to post it myself here as well. :mrgreen:

Edit; done 8-)

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pmas i wanted to post it myself here as well. :mrgreen:
Why though? I know that videos made by a petrolhead like Jay Leno or Shmee have their place here but if it's about a car that has a thread it would be better if posted there instead for reasons I already mentioned before, you get to at least enrich the car threads instead of just increasin' the size of this one with content that will be forgotten due to how easily this thread can grow due to the sheer amount of possible content for it.
MadManCK wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pm Fine, i'll move the video. But seriously.... :roll:

Edit; done 8-)
Well, thanks. :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:02 pm if it's about a car that has a thread it would be better if posted there
And that is the reason i moved it. But some cars are more memorable than others. :D

Return to “The Showroom”