The Petrolheads Thread

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:32 am :eeek:
Now THIS joins my list of best looking cars EVER !
(Cobra 427 Supercomp, TVR Sagaris, McLaren F1 LM/GTR, TechArt GT Street R 997 based)

Epic car and engine combination. Original in many aspects, which is indeed an achievement.

2.3M is steep but compared to other offers, like the rebodied Huracan, more worth it as it is unique.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Koenigsegg dos it again !!!
braking (no Smashing!) 2 records: production car topspeed and his own 0-400-0 record :eeek:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I like the way Koenigsegg does these runs. On a closed public road. Only very few places in the world where you can actually drive at these speeds.

An average of almost 278MPH (447KMH) is just insane. Not to mention the sub 35 sec 0-400-0 (33.8s).

The previous official record was set by a Bugatti Veyron SS with an average in both directions of 268MPH. So they broke that by 10MHP. :mrgreen:

And at Koenigsegg nobody makes stupid claims. They just deliver.

Agera RS FTW :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Shmee150 picks up his new AMG Merc GTR with Nico Rosberg.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea Nico Rosberg is abit bored of being a stay at home dad already, subscribed to him to see what he is up to, but might be a slightly more car related lifestyle vlogger like the pro skier Jon Olsson.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:10 am
► Show Spoiler
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2325
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I do understand why you show this, but Shmee150 and Rosberg was more about Nico going Youtube and general talks about cars.
That is why i posted it in the Petrolheads thread, where all Shmee videos should go.

I will move one of the vids to your thread. But stop trying to moderate the moderators. :mrgreen:

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:03 amBut stop trying to moderate the moderators. :mrgreen:
Lol, I just thought ya forgot about the existence of the car index thread like some other people here do.

Thanks for movin' the video. :)
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!

Return to “The Showroom”