Callaway C7 AeroWagen '17

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

ImageImage
JEFF PEREZ wrote:It was back in 2013 that we saw the first render. But now, finally, the C7 Corvette wagon we’ve all been waiting for is here. Courtesy of famed Corvette tuners Callaway, the C7 AeroWagen will make its debut at the National Corvette Museum on April 27.

But before it does, it was spotted testing at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway in California, while filming a TV commercial for Mothers at the same time. The photos were posted on the Callaway Facebook page by General Manager of Operations, Peter Callaway, and show a mostly stock red Corvette with an extended rear, new wheels, and some custom badging.

In transforming the Corvette from a coupe to a wagon, some significant bodywork needed to be added to the rear. The roof was stretched to extend towards the trunk, seeing the addition of a smaller, more vertical window. The car also gets custom 'AeroWagen' logos on the rear three quarters, and new wheels. No word on if this one comes with more power.

The package was made to fit on all C7-generation Corvettes, and can be had for $14,990 on top of the price of a new Corvette (starting at $55,450). If you want it to match the color of your car – which, you do – tack on an extra $2,980. An optional 'AeroSpoiler' can be had for just $1,995.

For an additional $17,995, the AeroWagen can be had with one of the company's high-output performance packages. Either the SC627 or SC757 can be fitted, each one producing 627 horsepower (467 kilowatts) and 757 horsepower (564 kilowatts), respectively, and adding on a few extra features like interior and exterior trim, a new key fob, and custom wheels.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'd have this over the standard C7 any day.
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

TheLuigi907 wrote:I'd have this over the standard C7 any day.
Really? For the price that this thing is I'd have the "standard C7" instead. :|
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Pinduca wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:I'd have this over the standard C7 any day.
Really? For the price that this thing is I'd have the "standard C7" instead. :|
Obviously I disregarded vehicles prices and other stuff like that when I made my comment.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Wasn't Reeves Callaway the one who placed 1000HP in an unmodified Corvette? No brake or suspension upgrades.
One of the most dangerous cars ever built... :eeek:

I really don't know what to think of this one. Getting your golfclubs faster to the greens or for those with a big dog or a wife with a shopping addiction. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Wasn't Reeves Callaway the one who placed 1000HP in an unmodified Corvette? No brake or suspension upgrades.
One of the most dangerous cars ever built... :eeek:
Ah yes, the Callaway Sledgehammer, the car that achieved what the Bugatti Veyron could do almost two decades before it came along. :)
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That thing takes off like an airplane. Sounds like one too with the blower revving up.
Callaway remains a crazy firm with these conversions.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Ah crap... I already posted that video in the proper thread before even checkin' this thread...

I ain't gonna bother tellin' people anymore to use the car index pinned to the top of this sub forum... What was the point of all that work if you all keep postin' videos here without checkin' if the car even got a discussion thread before doin' so? *sigh* :x
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Moved posts to the proper thread and removed the dupe.

:back to topic:

Return to “The Showroom”