Gemballa Avalance '17

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

ImageImage
ANONYMOUS CARSCOOPS STAFF wrote:Gemballa is back in Geneva this year doing what it does best: tuning Porsches. And it hasn't brought just one, or focused on one model, either. The tuner's lineup includes custom takes on the 911, Panamera, and even the Carrera GT.

The big news is what Gemballa calls the Avalanche. It's based on the latest 911 Turbo, but upgrades in the most outlandish of style.

Decked out in purple, the Gemballa Avalance wears new wide bodywork made entirely out of carbon fiber, broadening the Turbo's track by nearly two and a half inches at the front and four inches at the rear to house 21-inch wheels.

Enhanced aerodynamics come along with those beefy fenders, but the real magic can be found in the engine bay, where Gemball's technicians have extracted 820 horsepower from the 3.8-liter twin-turbo flat-six. Performance figures, however, have not yet been released.
ImageImage
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

dear god, they managed to make this look even uglier than the original.
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Uwe Gemballa might have found an untimely, voilent death, after one of his (criminal) deals went south. His company still manages to create monstrosities.

But i guess there is always a market for this as money con't buy taste. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I actually like how this one looks... :shifty:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:29 pm I actually like how this one looks... :shifty:
Must be the color purple than... :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Showroom”