Anibal Icon '17

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

ImageImage
BRAD ANDERSON wrote:Europe, being the home of the supercar, routinely sees unknown companies announce their intentions to release hugely powerful supercars. This time, however, a new firm promising a potent supercar doesn’t hail from Europe and is instead based in Montreal, Canada.

Dubbed Anibal Automotive, the company has just previewed its very first model, dubbed the Icon. Like many before it, it’s making big claims.

Unlike many supercar startups which look to build their cars from the ground up, the Anibal Icon is based around the Porsche 911 Turbo S and therefore uses the same chassis and twin-turbo six-cylinder engine as the German sports car. But, whereas the Turbo S has 552 hp, Anibal claims the icon will deliver a phenomenal 920 hp.

Visually, the Icon bares absolutely no resemblance to the 911, except for its use of similar taillights. The front includes large wheel arches that protrude out of the bodywork, a hood that narrows as it joins to the bumper and a pair of large air intakes to inevitably cool the front brakes and help with airflow.

Anibal hopes to build 50 examples of the Icon but has yet to disclose pricing.
ImageImage
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

It looked insterestin' from the rear, but then I saw the front and side profile, worse than the original's. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

Some may think it's a nice looking car, but to me it's fugly
and not at all ,my style of ride. :character-oldtimer:

i like the sleeper style car's and vintage muscle car's the most.
also i want a bonnet to look at, so car's without it i don't like much lol.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A re-bodied 911 Turbo.

It will be reliable, unlike many exotics.
Styling is a bit awkward. The opposite of the clean looks of its donor car.

Maybe it is all in the name. Anibal, like canibal without the C section. A cannibalized Porsche with a rare crossbreed of Lotus and Lykan styling elements.

It is like these wannabees, who come to the plastic surgeon and ask to make them look like Angelina. But they usually end up looking like someone else. Something else.

To be short; sometimes design works, sometimes it does not. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Showroom”