FV-Frangivento Asfanè '17

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

ImageImage
SERGIU TUDOSE wrote:If you're walking along, minding your own business and suddenly come across a vehicle that looks like this, you might want to look up just to make sure there aren't any mother-ships lurking in the clouds.

Thankfully, we have Will Smith for those types of issues, though we're not going to need him this time since the Asfanè is a man-made object, designed and built in Italy.

The FV-Frangivento Asfanè is 4.6 meters (15 ft) long, 2.05 meters (6.7 ft) wide and stands just 1.15 meters (3.7 ft) high, featuring a hand-cut aluminum body and a hypothetical all-electric power output of 660 kW, roughly 900 PS.

Spotted in Monaco recently by Autogespot user Jasper1, this particular car, unlike the concept that debuted in Bologna last year, looks very much road-legal, with a pair of wing mirrors on each side and a windscreen you can actually see through, not to mention the new color scheme.

It's possible that this is the first or one of the first customer cars, hence the California plates. Then again, details remain scarce so at this point we're just speculating.

What we do know for sure is that Italy still "has it" when it comes to building something exotic.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I like it from the front. It is a bit messy from the rear.

But i think by now everybody gets the point, that electrical vehicles do not have to look boring. :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:15 am I like it from the front. It is a bit messy from the rear.
electrical vehicles do not have to look boring. :loll:
Or that they are slow :loll:
Personally i like the way the rimac looks.

Return to “The Showroom”