Lamborghini Veneno

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lamborghini Veneno

Wonder how they select the buyers for this car. Probably with a cage fight. Making just 3 is almost insulting. Not as insulting as the 3M asking price though (excl TAXES)
Cool ride anyway :ugeek: Nice addition to the Bat Cave

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I heard 4M instead. 3 isn't enough though, as each will probably get bought by some rich guy in Dubai, and then garaged their whole life as a collectors item. So the car is virtually non-existent.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

this is the proper successor to the countach.
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

On a positive note, looks like one could plough snow with that front end.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Does it have cup holders?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grimx133 wrote:On a positive note, looks like one could plough snow with that front end.
You probably have to clean those vents from small dead animals, childrens dolls and empty beer cans every time after you have taken it out for a ride.
Problem with these cars is that the people who drive it are usually incapable of driving it properly, making it a dangerous appearance on the roads. The chance of actually seeing one drive IRL will most likely be 0, as they find their way into some collection or exhibition. Too bad as it would certainly be a cool sight on the road ;)

But it is cool to see Lamborghini still makes ridiculous creations :character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

[youtube]t-I4Lt0SLTM[/youtube]

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

[youtube]6RYLhurEx44[/youtube]
[youtube]uw6xEmOa2eI[/youtube]

Return to “The Showroom”