The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Now the question is, how fast does it go?
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

looks good but i still think they couldve jazzed the front up a bit more then a line down the middle
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

looks good...I want it
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:http://www.spykercars.com/models/B6-Venator

Nice little fashionado

:character-blues:
tdu3 :P
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Photo 2 reminds me a bit of the "Eden" island, Manana. It could be a nice car for TDU3, if there will be any.
Good news about a possible TDU3 is the fact that the TDU franchise is valued at at least 5M by an investment company. You won't invest that kind of money if you don't want to do anything with the TDU heritage.

Back OT; i did some research and it appears to be a resurrection of the Artega, in a more appealing shape. It is rumored to be powered by a 3.6l V6 from the Audi/VW group with approx. 375 HP. Artega was a project of the German Paragon group, a supplier of car electronics. Even if it looked promising it never took off. The involvement of VW was there from the beginning.
This also explains why Spyker can deliver a new model on such a short notice. Development of the chassis was already done. This will probably be a very good handling car. It has the potential to become successful. Estimated price will be around 125.000€, excl. taxes.

Those vertical elements in front and rear grille can also be painted black off course. ;)
After launching a large number of unused prototypes, finally a model that will go into production.
According to Muller the Bejing to Paris is still in the planning. Good we have TDU2 to drive all those prototypes around, lol.

:character-blues:

[youtube]8cRxPbnIPpo[/youtube]
[youtube]ywiS-dpJqXs[/youtube]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Spyker confirmed a spyder version of this car :)

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/spyker/201 ... 54391.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I don't know how I missed this thread :eeek:

This car looks absolutely fantastic...Spyker makes the best interiors of any car maker on the market. That's a fact.

I can't wait to see the spyder version :mrgreen:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.

Return to “The Showroom”