The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Tsukishima wrote:
Does attachments lasts forever?
Had my account a long time and never had any removed :?
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Artega GT '10

The two seater has an aluminum space frame and carbon fiber reinforced body for a light curb weight of 1,116 kg (2,460 lb). The engine is a Volkswagen-sourced direct injection 3.6 L V6 producing 296 bhp (221 kW; 300 PS) and 350 N·m (260 lb·ft) mated to a 6-speed DSG transmission. Acceleration from 0–100 km/h is tested to be at 4.8 seconds, with top speed estimated to be over 270 km/h (168 mph).
In early 2011 GTspirit tested the Artega GT in Belgium and finished by saying that, Overall a superb handling sports car with not a single failure and that it had excellent performance not easily found elsewhere''. The Artega GT was priced at approximately €75,000.
The GT was built at a new factory in Delbrück, Germany with production starting in October 2008 and sales commencing in spring 2009. Production was claimed to be limited to roughly 500 units per year.

Specs:
Specs - Artega GT '10.png
Specs - Artega GT '10.png (5.88 KiB) Viewed 2440 times

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Hyundai Genesis 3.8 '14

The standard Genesis Coupe is offered with a turbocharged, 2.0-liter, in-line four-cylinder engine that delivers a total of 274 horsepower and 275 pound-feet of torque. The more powerful versions gets a 3.8-liter, V-6 engine that produces 348 horsepower at 6,400 rpm and of 295 pound-feet of torque at 5,100 rpm.

Both engines are offered with a standard six-speed manual transmissions that now features new carbon synchronizer rings for smoother shift action and enhanced synchronizer durability, while an 8-speed automatic gearbox will be offered as an option.

Specs:
Specs - Hyundai Genesis.png
Last edited by Miao on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

How about the amazing Roding Roadster?

XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tsukishima wrote:Artega GT '10

The two seater has an aluminum space frame and carbon fiber reinforced body for a light curb weight of 1,116 kg (2,460 lb). The engine is a Volkswagen-sourced direct injection 3.6 L V6 producing 296 bhp (221 kW; 300 PS) and 350 N·m (260 lb·ft) mated to a 6-speed DSG transmission. Acceleration from 0–100 km/h is tested to be at 4.8 seconds, with top speed estimated to be over 270 km/h (168 mph).
In early 2011 GTspirit tested the Artega GT in Belgium and finished by saying that, Overall a superb handling sports car with not a single failure and that it had excellent performance not easily found elsewhere''. The Artega GT was priced at approximately €75,000.
Funny thing is that this "Artega" project seems to have been picked up by Victor Muller from Spyker, as a base for their new model B6 Venator. Spyker has gotten in trouble again unfortunately. Something that keeps hunting the brand. But with this new model, based on reliable Audi/VW technology and with a cool looking Spyker outfit it could turn the tides. I hope they will succeed.

http://www.spykercars.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you take a closer look, you will see a slight resemblance to the Artega it is based on. Of course the Spyker is much more exclusive and nicely finished.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:How about the amazing Roding Roadster?

I can't get its specs, I don't understand german. Image

Guess what car I will cover on my next post , its engine uses gold foil as a heat shield in the exhaust compartment.
KingSexyPuff
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:
grooks10 wrote:How about the amazing Roding Roadster?

I can't get its specs, I don't understand german. Image

Guess what car I will cover on my next post , its engine uses gold foil as a heat shield in the exhaust compartment.
http://translate.google.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PINK IS THE MANLIEST COLOR.
Click here if you hate Smash Bros >here
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

McLaren F1 '94

The McLaren F1 production car first made its appearence in 1991 as the king of all super sports exotics. The car was built by formula 1 contructor McLaren and styled by lead designer Gordon Murray, who was assigned the arduous task of bringing to life company founder Bruce McLaren's dream of building a road-going automobile with the McLaren name.

The F1 sports car had scissor-type doors not unlike those of a Lamborghini Diablo. Its monocoque structure was extremely light, contributing to the car's 1.140Kg weight. The car was laden with so many special features that they are too many to list here, but one worth nothing is the car's passenger seating arrangement. By positioning the driver's seat at the center of the interior and the two passengers on opposing sides behind the driver, an ideal lateral and vertical weight balance was realized. Even the trunk was positioned within the wheelbase to ensure the optimal weight distribution. Mounted amidships was BMW's 6.1-liter V12 that pumped out 618 HP.

Upon its release to the public, the McLaren F1 was hailed as the fastest road-going sports car in the world, one that was also quite practical as an everyday driver. Needless to say, many McLaren F1 owners wanted to race the car because of its incredibly high level of perfomance, prompting the company to produce the F1 GTR, a race version of the road car. The F1 GTR went on to enjoy a successful racing carrer that included wins in races such as the 24 hours of Le Mans.

Specs:
Specs - McLaren F1 '94.png
Specs - McLaren F1 '94.png (5.87 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
McLAREN-F1-Silver-1024x614.jpg

McLaren F1 GTR '95

Specs:
Specs - McLaren F1 GTR '95.png
Specs - McLaren F1 GTR '95.png (5.82 KiB) Viewed 2400 times

2 birds with a stone. 8-)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Added the:

Gemballa Mirage GT
Gemballa Mirage GT.jpg
Ferrari California T 2015
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/ferrari/20 ... 30886.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Even though I dislike it, I will add it to the list:

McLaren 650S

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.carscoops.com/2014/02/new-mc ... s-and.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “The Showroom”