The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:But you are going to add it.
Nope, that thing doesn't even have a manufacturer. Image
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saroukh_el-Jamahiriya" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
死の (Shino) wrote:Toyota FTX Concept '04
死の (Shino) wrote:Toyota Supra '79
Thank you for doin' these. Image
sw3gameboy wrote:S
Sprinter Trueno AE86 '87:
http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/201 ... 36-800.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This picture is better. :)
AE86.JPG
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:
sw3gameboy wrote:S
Sprinter Trueno AE86 '87:
http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/201 ... 36-800.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This picture is better. :)
Yep i agree on that one :)

Btw this one is an interesting find - the Toyota Mega Cruiser '02:
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'll try to make one of those posts where you feature a car too, tell me if I succeed. :ugeek:

edit:

Ok, it's not as easy, mainly when the car is unknown to almost everyone, finding information can be tedious.
Last edited by Viktor Karpenko on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Jay Leno Ecojet '06

The turbine itself is a Honeywell LTS-101, like the ones used in Bell 222 and U.S. Coast Guard Dolphin helicopters. It puts out 750 bhp. A four-speed automatic transaxle was adapted from a C5 Corvette. They had to use an automatic because the turbine requires a constant load because the jet runs at 60 percent of its maximum 48,000 rpm at idle.

0-100km/h Time = 3.8 secs
Top Speed = 400 km/h (Predicted)

Last edited by Viktor Karpenko on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Tell me if I succeed. :ugeek:
Not bad, but please put this on your post:

Code: Select all

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10q9_pB6unU[/media]
That is the video of the car. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Viktor Karpenko wrote:Ok, it's not as easy, mainly when the car is unknown to almost everyone, finding information can be tedious.
You can just copypaste information and re-organize all of it into a new post, I do that most of the time, sometimes I come with the text by myself, a few examples of this includes the Volkswagen W12 Nardò, McLaren F1, TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Jaguar XJR-15, Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Alfa Romeo TZ3, etc. :geek:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Good morning! Now i'm gonna contribute with some cars you've probably never heard of :P
Icona Vulcano H-Turismo '13:
HTT Locus Plethore LC-1300 '08:
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Pontiac Firebird XP-21 '53

By 1953, the research team had produced the Firebird XP-21, later referred to as the Firebird I, which was essentially a jet airplane on wheels. It was the first gas turbine powered car tested in the United States. The design is entirely impractical, with a bubble topped canopy over a single seat cockpit, a bullet shaped fuselage made entirely of fiberglass, short wings, and a vertical tail fin.It has a 370 HP Whirlfire Turbo Power gas turbine engine, which has two speeds, and expels jet exhaust at some 677 °C. The entire weight of the car is 1,134 kg and had a 100 inch wheelbase.

At first, Conklin was the only person qualified to drive it, and he tested it up to 160 km/h, but upon shifting into second gear the tires lost traction under the extreme engine torque and he immediately slowed down for fear of crashing. The car was later test driven at the Indianapolis Speedway by race car driver Mauri Rose. The car was never actually intended to test the power or speed potential of the gas turbine, but merely the practical feasibility of its use. The braking system differs from standard drum systems, in that the drums are on the outside of the wheels to facilitate fast cooling, and the wings actually have aircraft style flaps for slowing from high speed.

0 - 100 km/h Time = 4.8 secs
Top Speed = 320 km/h+ est. by GM

Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

HTT Pléthore '08

The HTT Pléthore is the first Canadian super car, developed and produced by HTT Automobile in Quebec, Canada.

It debuted at the 2007 Montreal International Auto Show as a pre-production prototype under the name "Locus Pléthore", under the supervision of Luc Chartrand. It has a supercharged V8 6.2L powered 750 hp (560 kW) (torque 655 lb·ft (888 N·m) was displayed or an optional high performance home made engine of 1,100 hp (820 kW). The chassis and body is made entirely out of carbon fibre with no engine subframe hence the chassis is exceptionally rigid. The car will weigh approximately 1,089 kg (2,401 lb) and, if mated to the 1,300 hp (970 kW) engine, will have a power-to-weight ratio equivalent to that of a Formula One race car. Two prototypes were constructed, the second suggests a centre seating position previously featured in only the McLaren F1, 1966 Ferrari 365 P prototype, and the 1969 Bizzarrini Manta Concept. HTT Automobile will custom build a limited lifetime production run of 99 Pléthores.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:Image
:eeek:
sw3gameboy wrote:Good morning! Now i'm gonna contribute with some cars you've probably never heard of :P
I have a file with the name of a lot of cars like that, only the HTT wasn't there. :geek:
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:
sw3gameboy wrote:Good morning! Now i'm gonna contribute with some cars you've probably never heard of :P
I have a file with the name of a lot of cars like that, only the HTT wasn't there. :geek:
Now that's interesting :think: Didn't knew that you got a file like that :P
Anyway, back to Honda's :D
CR-Z '10:
FCX Clarity '08:
Today G '85:
Also, i have discovered dead links to:
  • Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4.
  • Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V (this one though is because my anti-virus see the website as dangerous).
  • ARO 244.
  • Aston Martin Virage.
:(

Return to “The Showroom”