The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Currently editing all of my posts to upload the pictures as attachments, don't expect me to feature a new car until I'm done with it.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

死の (Shino) wrote:Currently editing all of my posts to upload the pictures as attachments, don't expect me to feature a new car until I'm done with it.
Thanks for taking the time to do just that. Appreciated :rightthumbup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Some cars that don't have posts also have Imageshack pictures.
Giulia Sprint Speciale '63.jpg
695 SS '70.jpg
500 esseesse '10.jpg
Ok, I currently stopped at the Alpine section.
MadManCK wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Currently editing all of my posts to upload the pictures as attachments, don't expect me to feature a new car until I'm done with it.
Thanks for taking the time to do just that. Appreciated :rightthumbup:
You're welcome.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Thank you for editin' the posts. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lancia D23 Spyder '53
Lancia D23 Spyder.jpg
The origin of the Lancia D23 goes back to the Lancia B20 GT Aurelia, a very successful car.
Giovanni Bracco (a wealthy privateer with close connections to Gianni Lancia) his Aurelia to the 1951 La Carrera Panamericana and finished second in the 1951 Mille Miglia One.
Amazing fact about the Lancia D20 was the coupe design, while Lancia racing sports cars were open cars.

At the 1953 Targa Florio Lancia started four Lancia D20 cars. A Lancia D20 driven by Umberto Maglioli won the race and another Lancia D20 driven by Gino Valenzano finished 4th. The other two Lancia D20 cars driven by Bracco and Taruffi were classified as DNF due to accidents.

After a very bad showing at Le Mans, where all of the Lancia D20 cars DNFed and the cars were slower than the Gordinis and Jaguars on the straightaways, Lancia decided to make substantial changes to the D20. The supercharger was removed from the engine and the engine capacity was increased to 3.0 litres and open top bodywork was used. These modified Lancia D20 cars were re-named the Lancia D23.

The Lancia D23 (displacement 2962 cc and 164 kW/223 hp) debuted at the Monza Grand Prix in 1953. There were two cars entered – Car #2 driven by Froilan Gonzalez DNF’d due to clutch failure while Car #4 driven by Felice Bonetto finished second behind Luigi Villoresi in a Ferrari 250MM.

In November 1953 Lancia entered a five-car team in the La Carrera Panamericana. Juan Manuel Fangio, Piero Taruffi, and Felice Bonetto were provided with Lancia D24 cars. Eugenio Castellotti and Giovanni Bracco were supplied with Lancia D23 models.
About 250 miles into the fourth leg of the race, Bonetto was entering Silao. While taking a curve at a high rate of speed, his Lancia D24 slid off the road a hit a light post very hard killing Bonetto.
At the end of the 1953 La Carrera Panamericana, Lancia finished 1-2-3 with Fangio in first place, Taruffi about 8 minutes behind in second, both in Lancia D24s. Castelotti in the lone finishing Lancia D23 finished in third position. The other Lancia D23 of Bracco was classified as DNF due to the failure of a wheel. However the death of Bonetto certainly ruined any victory celebration.

The Lancia D23 were decent race cars, with great lines, and they were an important stepping stone for the more successful D24 and D25 models.
Lancia D23 Spyder rear.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

The following cars contained Imageshack links:
Aston Martin Bulldog '79.jpg
Ferrari FZ93 '93.jpg
Perana Z-One '09.jpg
Volvo S80 V8 AWD '06.jpg
Austin Mini Deluxe '63.jpg
Lola B12 60 Coup '13.jpg
The following featured cars contain Imageshack pictures:

Panoz 25th Anniversary Edition Spyder '14

The following featured cars contain broken images:

Oldsmobile Aerotech I Concept '87

Currently stopped at the Bugatti section.
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

I know you're all a bit busy with fixing the images, but I just found these:

Witt Sea Lion
Worlds fastest amphibious car.

Packard Twelve concept '99
It has a 573 hp V12 engine.

Ford Mustang GTP '83
In 1983 Ford entered the IMSA GTP class with three of those. It was also used in '84 season. Ford BDA 2.1-liter engine - over 600 HP. The drag is impressive in my opinion - only 0.15 Cd.

Ferrari 408 4RM
This Ferrari was apparently four wheel drive, as well! ...only two prototypes were made, both with V8s.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Toyota AE86 Trueno '83

The AE86 generation of the Toyota Corolla Levin and Toyota Sprinter Trueno is a small, lightweight coupe or hatchback introduced by Toyota in 1983 as part of the fifth generation Toyota Corolla lineup. For the purpose of brevity, the insider-chassis code of "AE86" depicts the 1600 cc RWD model from the range. In classic Toyota code, the "A" represents the engine that came in the car (4A series), "E" represents the Corolla, "8" represents the fifth generation (E80 series) and "6" represents the variation within this generation. The Levin has fixed-headlights, and the Trueno has retractable headlights, both could be hatchback or coupe.

The AE86 was available with a fuel-injected 4-cylinder twin-cam 1587 cc 4A-GE engine in Japan and Europe which was also used in the first-generation Toyota MR2 (AW11). This engine had a maximum power output of 128 hp and 110 ft-lb of torque in standard form. The AE86 came with a 5-speed manual gearbox, and later came with the option of an automatic. The 4A-GE engines used in the AE86 and AW11 were equipped with T-VIS (Toyota Variable Intake System).

In popular culture, the main character of the anime and manga Initial D, Takumi Fujiwara, uses his father's AE86 Trueno for racing and making his tofu deliveries. Also in Initial D, Itsuki Takeuchi drives an AE85 Levin, mistaken for an AE86 and Wataru Akiyama drives a turbocharged (later converted to supercharged) AE86 Corolla Levin. Later on in the series, Shinji Inui drives the Notchback coupe version of the AE86 Trueno.

The popularity of the manga is cited as the main cause of the car's high resale price.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:The following cars contained Imageshack links:
[...]
Currently stopped at the Bugatti section.
I appreciate how you're also reportin' the cars with broken links or that will surely get one soon®. :mrgreen:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:Witt Sea Lion
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:Witt Sea Lion
:loll: That's a nice picture to use as a reaction, good one.

Return to “The Showroom”