The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:I'm pretty sure Bitter got bitter when it rage quited the project. lol Image
This wasn't funny at all...
Y U NO LAUGH.png
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

InMotion IN01

A hybrid racecar with the sole purpose of breaking the Nürburgring record set by the Porsche 956. It's still in development, but I think it would be great to add the car, it's kind of a mix betwen an LMP and an F1. I hope they can achieve what they are searching for.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG Coupe '15
Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe '15.jpg
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is known as one of the world’s most impressive luxury four-door sedans. It’s been like that ever since it was launched in 1954, but for short periods of time, the S-Class was also offered as a two-door coupe. While the S-Class Coupe hardly found any competition from its traditional BMW and Audi rivals, who have yet to develop coupes based on the 7 Series and A8 , respectively, the S65 AMG Coupe propels the Mercedes-Benz brand straight into Bentley and Rolls-Royce territory.

Design-wise, the S65 AMG Coupe is a mix between the S-Class Coupe and the S65 AMG Sedan . It blends the stylish and sleek lines of the standard coupe with the aggressive, AMG -crafted touches seen of the beefed-up sedan.

Under the hood of the S63 AMG Coupe lies the same 6.0-liter, V-12 powerplant available in its sedan sibling. The heart transplant means output figures remain unchanged in the coupe, but that’s no cause for concern, as this biturbo unit cranks out no less than 621 horsepower and 738 pound-feet of torque. Responsible for sending all that power to the rear wheels is an AMG Speedshift Plus 7G-Tronic transmission that comes with three individual driving modes. Controlled Efficiency returns better fuel economy with help from a start/stop function, while Sport and Manual emphasize the vehicle’s powerful and dynamic character.

Being lighter than the sedan, the two-door is also faster on the 0-to-100 km/h sprint, needing only four seconds to cover the distance. By comparison, the sedan takes 4.2 seconds to accelerate from naught to 100 km/h. The coupe’s top speed is electronically limited to 300 km/h in the United States, and that’s a good reason for U.S. customers not to be disappointed. In Europe, for instance, the limiter stops the vehicle from going over 250 km/h.
Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe '15 rear.jpg
Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe '15 interior.jpg
Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Warachia wrote:InMotion IN01
This caught my attention, maybe if it could be transformed into a LMP1 after breaking the record. :think:
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:
This caught my attention, maybe if it could be transformed into a LMP1 after breaking the record. :think:
It will not break the record.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Szayelarel wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
I can dream...
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

InMotion IN01 '15
InMotion IN01 '15.jpg
Students from the Technical University of Eindhoven and the Fontys University of Applied Sciences are in the middle of an ambitious project the likes of which we’ve never dealt with before. The group is collectively known as InMotion. These students are doing a much bigger project. And it involves the Nurburgring Nordschleife. InMotion is developing a hybrid race car called the IN01. The goal is to break the lap record at the famous race track and by lap record, we mean the 6:11 lap record set by Stefan Bellof using a Porsche 956.

From the look of the IN01, it does appear that InMotion has a good idea of what it’s going to take to eclipse the 30-year-old record. The design of the racer is dynamic enough to make you interested in the project. It has the pointed-nose design of Formula One race cars and the closed cockpit configuration of an LMP1 prototype. The dimensions are also there and its low height should help in improving the car’s balance. Even the rear section, with the blown rear diffuser, was designed to be as minimalistic as possible.

InMotion has said that it plans to fit a hybrid powertrain inside the IN01. How and when it is going to do it is the question. The group has been tight-lipped on how much power the race car is going to have so that’s another egg that needs to be cracked.

For now, InMotion wil continue to develop the IN01 and get all the necessary approvals, including race approvals from the FIA, needed to make a run at the 30-year old record.

Who knows, this could be the car that finally eclipses Bellof’s scorching lap time. That record has stood for so long that it might be time to see another name on top of that list.
InMotion IN01 '15 rear.jpg
InMotion IN01 '15 side.jpg
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:
Szayelarel wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
I can dream...
I doubt it will beat Bellof's record. Cultard already tried using an F1 car and was nowhere near.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Szayelarel wrote:I doubt it will beat Bellof's record. Cultard already tried using an F1 car and was nowhere near.
Tsukishima wrote:I can dream...
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Holden Commodore SS V-Series Redline Sportwagon '14

Because wagons.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Return to “The Showroom”