Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Pontiac Banshee 1988
RUF is better than Porsche!

Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

The Banshee could be a beautiful car, if it wasn't for the rear...

Ugly ass.
Erikoftheabyss
New Starter
New Starter

Chrysler LHX Concept '96
chrysler_LHX_Concept_BY_05_MDB_01.jpg
Defined as a classic for tomorrow, the 1996 Chrysler LHX concept vehicle deftly blended the best aesthetic elements of the past wîth a modern interpretation and cab-forward architecture.

An extremely fast windshield and rear window, large 20-inch rear wheels, and a beautifully sculpted silhouette, gave this futuristic luxury sedan an extremely aggressive look. But instead of going overboard wîth futuristic gadgets and design, Chrysler designers combined the concept look wîth the classic feel luxury buyers look for and have come to expect from Chrysler.

The LHX's interior combined graceful, simple forms and sophisticated materials that speak of craftsmanship and a departure from typical mass production molding techniques. LHX had plenty of power under the hood, too, with a 250-horsepower 3.5-liter, single overhead cam, 24-valve, V6 engine.

Length: 5445 mm
Width: 1978 mm
Top speed: 193 km/h
800px-Chrysler-lhx-concept-car-12464.jpg
96chrysler_lhx_04.jpg
96chrysler_lhx_011s.jpg
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i'm sorry guy's & girls
but this list has gone from the perfect carlist to the longest (pointless) car list for games
most of the concepts ao i would never wanna c in any game
this has gone from the perfect cars to just finding another pointless concept & crap to the list :doh:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

BMW MH6 700 by Manhart Performance '13
BMW MH6 700 by Manhart Performance '13.jpg
The MH6 700 is a BMW M6 Coupe tuned by Manhart Performance, it is a clear indication of the 700-plus horses at play under the hood. In order to obtain this amazing power increase, the Manhart equipped the 4.4 liter, V-8 engine with a "Stage 4" performance kit that includes a remapped ECU, a Carbon-Air-Intake-System, and a new exhaust system with downpipes, sports catalytic converters and sports rear silencers made of stainless-steel.

Thanks to all these updates, the V-8 engine delivers a total of 743 horsepower and 702 pound-feet of torque. With the extra power in tow, the sprint from 0 to 60 mph now only takes 3.8 seconds and it can now hit a top speed of 320 km/h.

In order to handle the almost 200 extra horsepower, the M6 also received a more aggressive body kit that further increases its aerodynamics features. Up front the model received a new front spoiler with an optional "RS" front spoiler blade, a new front skirt and an engine hood with GTR air inlets, all made in carbon fiber. The updates continue with a new set of side skirts and a new set of mirror caps also made in carbon fiber. The rear gets a new diffuser and a trunk-lid spoiler. The car rides on a new set of light-alloy Concave ONE wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport high-performance tires sized 265/30ZR21 up front and 305/25ZR21 on the rear. Also included is a new KW variation 3 coilover kit to help the M6 in the corners.

BMW MH6 700 by Manhart Performance '13 side.jpg
BMW MH6 700 by Manhart Performance '13 engine.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote:i'm sorry guy's & girls
but this list has gone from the perfect carlist to the longest (pointless) car list for games
most of the concepts ao i would never wanna c in any game
this has gone from the perfect cars to just finding another pointless concept & crap to the list :doh:
Which is why I asked Shino to stop trying to bring new cars to the list/database, even I think 1340 cars is too much, the only game in which all of these could appear at the same time is Gran Turismo (Gran Turismo 6 has 1200 cars).

I myself am not bringin' any new cars, I'm just addin' information on the cars that are already here. The next time someone makes a suggestion I'll have to think carefully wether the car would ever get any chances of being in a game and if the people actually like it, I used another forum to see what people thought about the Stola Dedica '96 and it was a disaster, however, I also used the same forum to see everyone's opinion on the Leblanc Mirabeau '05, and it is something people fell in love with.

I can also say that I don't add any car someone suggests, some are too weird, or never got past the prototype stage, a perfect example is the Harrier LR9, and some were just... too stupid, like the Honda Today.

And some were just too insane. :loll:

Right now I'm goin' by the phrase: Quality over quantity.
Lunytrickz wrote:longest (pointless) car list for games
I've came across lists that are at least 2 - 8 times bigger than mine. Image

Yet none of them also works as a car database, or gives information from which country every manufacturer is from.

The longest one I saw had 30.000+ cars :eeek: It was divided into 5 separete threads.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Lunytrickz wrote:just finding another pointless concept & crap to the list :doh:
Yeah it's been difficult for me lately, my searches are only leading me to fugly vaporware concepts that don't have even a single line of information on the internet.
Tsukishima wrote:The next time someone makes a suggestion I'll have to think carefully
I cn give you some good points about the last car i posted, it's powered by a 230 hp V8 engine, yes 230 is quite a decent amount for a 80's American car. It also introduced some new technologies for cars.
RUF is better than Porsche!

GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

The list is kind of losing its magic because of all the weird cars lately, don't get me wrong, some were really good, the Rossi was stunning. But at least you're trying to fix this.
Tsukishima wrote:The longest one I saw had 30.000+ cars :eeek: It was divided into 5 separete threads.
30.000!? There's only one way this can happen, they added all the cars in the world and their trim levels and variations.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Opel Speedster Turbo '05
Opel Speedster Turbo '05.jpg
The Opel Speedster is a UK-built mid engined, targa-topped, 2-seater sports car from the German automaker Opel introduced in the summer of 2000. It was built in both right-hand drive and left-hand drive versions at the Lotus Cars plant in Hethel, Norfolk, England. It was sold as the Vauxhall VX220 in the UK, and as the Opel Speedster in the rest of Europe. It was branded the Daewoo Speedster in the Asian market, in both right and left hand drive.

The Speedster’s lightweight was achieved through several different methods. The most significant and revolutionary component was the aluminum chassis. Formed of bonded aluminum sheets in tub shape, glued and riveted together as a premiere for the automotive industry, the Lotus designed chassis only weighted 150 lbs. The Speedster’s weight was driven down even more by the use of lightweight carbon fiber on sections of the under-tray. The general proportions of the Speedster are of a very small car — a two-seat convertible with only a small stowage space for luggage. The short 91.7 inches wheelbase also keeps the car’s profile trim and compact. Finally, Speedster’s weight was kept down by stripping away many of the comfort elements that are considered mandatory in a high-priced car. The interior of the car defines the term “Spartan” as much of the aluminum tub is left exposed, and many of the interior components have large holes drilled through them to cut weight further.

The heart of the Speedster Turbo was the familiar transverse 122 cui 16 valve, turbocharged engine used on that time Astra GSi. In the Speedster Turbo however, the engine was installed just in front of the rear axle. It was built of a cast iron block and had an aluminum head with twin overhead (DOHC) camshafts.

The maximum power for the turbo unit was 200 hp at 5500 rpm, while engine torque was an impressive 185 lbs/ft between 1950 and 5500 rpm. Other differences between it and the normally aspirated 134 cui include the compression ratio (8.8:1 for the Turbo and 10:1 for the NA), and a reduced oil capacity, but increases in cooling capacity and battery power for the Turbo.

The power is transferred to the rear wheels for both models by the same Getrag 5-speed manual gearbox. However, on the Turbo both final drive and fifth gear ratios were raised to make better use of the increased power and torque.

Curb Weight: 929 kg
0 - 100 Time: 4,7 seconds
Top Speed: 243 km/h
Opel Speedster Turbo '05 rear.jpg
Opel Speedster Turbo '05 interior.jpg
Opel Speedster Turbo 2005.jpg
Opel Speedster Turbo.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:And some were just too insane. :loll: