The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS '12
Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS '12.jpg
The Rivale Roadyacht GTS is a 4-door supercar made by Dutch manufacturer, Savage.

The Roadyacht GTS is built on a molybdenum chassis combined with carbon body panels. It combines an aggressive cut front end with a wide muscular rear end. The interior combines carbon fiber, aluminum, and Alcantara. The seats are made of carbon fiber and are fully electric with heating and memory, and the dashboard features a Touchscreen controlled interface. And if a normal supercar isn't what you are in the mood for then you can always opt for the champagne cooler and digital music center. Other options include an anti-theft sec5 system and a custom keyless entry built-in watch.

Under the hood, the Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS gets a 6.2 liter V8 engine that delivers an impressive 670 HP at 6200 rpm and a peak torque of 538 lbs-ft at 4800 rpm. Combined with an automatic transmission, the engine has a fuel consumption of only 9.4 liter per 62 miles, and will sprint the car from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds, while top speed goes up to an impressive 330 km/h.

Other specs for the vehicle include a double wishbone suspension for the front and the rear, an eight piston monobloc 380mm two piece brake disc for the front, and a four piston monobloc 355mm two piece brake disc.
Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS '12 rear.jpg
Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS '12 side.jpg
Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS '12 interior.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Toyota Supra P-Type '82
My guess is that your next car is goin' to be the Supra of the next generation.
[thumbnail]http://www.classicandperformancecar.com ... hp?id=3560[/thumbnail]
Am I right or am I right? Image
WRONG!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Toyota Supra P-Type '82
My guess is that your next car is goin' to be the Supra of the next generation.
[thumbnail]http://www.classicandperformancecar.com ... hp?id=3560[/thumbnail]
Am I right or am I right? Image
WRONG!
Image てめェ

You featured a different car other than the one you planned just to see me wrong.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:Image てめェ

You featured a different car other than the one you planned just to see me wrong.
I just wanted to mess with you. :P
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lada Revolution Evo '08
Lada Revolution Evo '08.jpg
Lada belongs to AVTOVAZ group, following an agreement between the USSR and the Italian manufacturer Fiat in 1966, which will lead to the first cars produced in 1970.

The group is the largest car manufacturer in Russia and plants can produce up to 750,000 vehicles per year. Known for its economic models (110, 111, 112 and especially the Niva 4x4), the manufacturer stalled lately, had to offer a vehicle with strong charisma to boost brand image.

The Frankfurt Motor Show in 2003 was the perfect event for this project and Lada has unveiled a racing car, the Revolution.

If the dimensions of the Revolution makes a very compact sport, its weight is just as important. Indeed, the Lada weighs only 650 kg, which is why it's designers did not fit a bigger engine like a V8, instead the used a "small" 4-cylinder 1600 cc, developing still a whopping 215 hp.

The torque, however, is much less impressive 132.8 lb-ft, especially as it is reached very high speed of 7200 rpm. The performances are first rate, with a top speed of 260 km/h and 0-100 km/h is reached in 6.5 seconds. Note that the power is transmitted to four enormous tyres.

Specs:
Lada Revolution Evo '08 specs.png
Lada Revolution Evo '08 specs.png (5.62 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
Lada Revolution Evo '08 rear.jpg
Lada Revolution Evo 2008.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Toyota Supra Turbo '87
Toyota Supra Turbo '87.jpg
When the third-generation Toyota Supra made its debut, it came with a lot of firsts for the model. The most important was Toyota’s decision to finally develop the Supra as its own stand-alone sports car, free from any tie-ups between the Celica. It was a risk that Toyota took because the Supra had become so successful that it finally needed to stand on its own four wheels and shine. In addition to that, the third generation was also the first time that Supra didn’t come in the full-on fastback look that the first two generations did. While still retaining some of the basic design, the third-gen Supra’s length was cut by 1.6 inches but was wider by an inch, making for a stouter appearance than its elongated predecessors.

An oft-overlooked fact about the third-generation Supra is that Toyota initially slated it for release in the early 1986 model year, but production delays pushed it back to May 1986. This meant that there were actually two wholly different Supras available in the same model year, so the MK III Supra used the 1986.5 model year designation for clarity.

It was with the third-generation model that the world finally started to recognize the Supra was one of Toyota’s best works. The version lasted for a little over five years, quickly becoming one of the most sought-after Japanese sports cars in the market at that time.

The third-generation Supra made its debut midway through the 1986 model year and was largely seen as the first big evolution of the model. Gone was its association with the Celica, leaving the Supra to essentially carry its own weight. As it turned out, the model had little problem doing that, establishing itself as one of the most important sports cars Toyota had built to date.

As far as its design goes, the third-gen Supra came with a redesigned body that was far more in tune with what enthusiasts thought a sports coupe should look like. The retractable headlights remained the crown jewel of the front end and for the first time in the Supra’s history, the model finally received the sport-roof panel — what is now know as the Supra’s famous targa roof.

The third-gen Supra was the first time Toyota really made it a mission to provide a more premium look and feel to the cabin of the sports car. Standard features like automatic climate control, tilt and telescoping wheel, cruise control, power windows, mirrors and door locks, and a top-level audio system were still included.

A 3.0-liter, inline-six engine became standard for the third-generation Toyota Supra. With the new engine in tow, the Supra finally was able to produce 200 horsepower and 196 pound-feet of torque. Unfortunately, the output numbers of the third-gen Supra remained unchanged throughout its life — the new Turbo model in later years was the exception — a stark difference from the first two generations when it seemed that every year, Toyota was finding ways to squeeze more power from the engine.

The engine came mated to the W58 five-speed manual transmission and had the A340D automatic available as an option. Both transmissions delivered power to the rear wheels. The base Supra hit 100 km/h in between seven and eight seconds.

In 1987, the Supra made an even bigger mark on the industry when Toyota released the new, 3.0-liter, turbocharged six-cylinder. This engine injected 230 horsepower and 246 pound-feet of torque into the Supra Turbo. The turbo model used the R154 five-speed manual gearbox, which had higher first and fifth gear ratios than the W58 transmission, but lower second and third gear ratios.
Toyota Supra Turbo '87 rear.jpg
Toyota Supra Turbo '87 interior.jpg
Toyota Supra Targa '87.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Italdesign Nazca C2 '92
Italdesign Nazca C2 '92.jpg
The BMW Nazca C2 (also known as Italdesign Nazca C2) was a 1992 concept sports car. It was an evolution of the previous concept the Nazca M12 from 1991. Designed by famed automotive engineering company Italdesign, home of Giorgetto Giugiaro, and features a similar frontal design of a BMW, the BMW Nazca C2 or Italdesign Nazca C2, premiered at the 1993 Detroit Auto Show.

The car was equipped with the 5.0 L V 12 engine from BMW and produced 380 hp. The Italdesign Nazca project is still one of the best remembered concept cars from Italdesign and Giugiaro. Originally it was speculated that the Nazca might enter production as a BMW, taking over where the BMW M1 left off.

Entry to the BMW Nazca was via gullwing windows mixed with conventional doors. In total 3 BMW Nazca prototypes were produced, including one convertible spider version.

Specs:
Italdesign Nazca C2 '92 specs.png
Italdesign Nazca C2 '92 specs.png (5.48 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
0 - 100 km/h: 3,7 seconds
Top Speed: 325 km/h
Italdesign Nazca C2 '92 rear.jpg
Italdesign Nazca C2 '92 side.jpg
Italdesign Nazca C2 '92 interior.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

My favourite BMW and Italdesign, about time I made a post for it. Image
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tsukishima wrote:My favourite BMW and Italdesign, about time I made a post for it. Image
And that's also the only decent BMW, should have become a production vehicle.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

GodEneru wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:My favourite BMW and Italdesign, about time I made a post for it. Image
And that's also the only decent BMW, should have become a production vehicle.
I'm also not a fan of the German sedans/saloons, but BMW has more than that to offer. Image

-M8
-Z21
-Z29
-Zagato Roadster

Return to “The Showroom”