The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Bristol Fighter T '06
I was thinkin' about featurin' this one, this car should've appeared in TDU2, it was even in the game files... :shifty:
TDU2 could have been a so much better and cooler game... this would surely be a Veyron beater.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Bristol Fighter T '06
I was thinkin' about featurin' this one, this car should've appeared in TDU2, it was even in the game files... :shifty:
TDU2 could have been a so much better and cooler game... this would surely be a Veyron beater.
They could have just rejected the whole idea of exclusive club cars and it would be a much better game.

I hate how I can't use the Apollo S when the servers are down.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Ferrari 512 M '70
Ferrari 512 M '70.jpg
Ferrari 512 S was the designation of 26 five litre sports cars built until January 1970, related to the Ferrari P sports prototypes. The V12-powered cars were entered in the 1970 International Championship for Makes by the factory Scuderia Ferrari and private teams. Later that year, modified versions resembling the main competitor Porsche 917 were called Ferrari 512 M (for modificata). In the 1971 International Championship for Makes, the factory focused on the new Ferrari 312PB and abandoned the 512 which was only entered by privateers. From 1972 onwards, the 512 (as the 917) was withdrawn from the world championship following a change in the regulations, and some 512 in private hands were entered in CanAm and Interserie races.

Ferrari 512 is the name of several race and road cars built by Ferrari. The name might indicate that the displacement of the V12 engine would be roughly 5.0 L. This may not always be the case since Ferrari would sometimes use the rather odd system of designating individual cylinder displacement for their V12 engines. However, in the specific case of world sports car championship and the FIA /24 hours of Le Mans Sports 25 racing cars, regulations in those days restricted maximum displacement to 5.0 L. The Ferrari 512 displaced 4993 cc (bore 87.0 mm, stroke 70.0 mm) so that the "512" designation should be interpreted as "5.0 L/12 cylinders". Later flat-12 powered Ferrari road-cars also used this type of designation.

Specs:
Ferrari 512 M '70 specs.png
Ferrari 512 M '70 specs.png (5.42 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
Ferrari 512 M '70 rear.jpg
Ferrari 512 M.jpg
Ferrari 512 M 1970.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Abarth 131 '76
Abarth 131 '76.jpg
The Fiat 131, additionally called "Mirafiori", is a small/medium family car produced by the Italian car manufacturer Fiat from 1974 to 1984. It was exhibited at 1974 Turin Motor Show. The 131 was the replacement for the successful Fiat 124, and available as a two-door and four-door saloon and 5-door estate. The 131 was given the Mirafiori name after the Turin suburb where the cars were produced.

The Fiat 131 employed construction techniques and technologies typical of its day. The body was a steel monocoque. Designed and styled on the typical three-box design, with distinct boxes for the engine compartment, passenger compartment, and boot.

The major mechanical components were also conventional and contemporary, but with some notable advances. The 131 employed a front engine, rear-wheel drive layout, whereby the engine is longitudinally mounted in the front of the car. The gearbox is directly behind the engine, and a tubular propeller shaft, under the transmission "tunnel", transmits the drive to a solid live rear axle.

In 1976, 400 examples of the 131 Rally Abarth were built for homologation purposes. These cars were built in a cooperation between Fiat, Bertone and Abarth. Bertone took part-completed two door standard bodyshells from the production line in Mirafiori, fitted plastic mudguards front and rear, a plastic bonnet and bootlid and modified the metal structure to accept the independent rear suspension. The cars were fully painted an trimmed and then delivered back to the Fiat special plant Rivalta where they received the Abarth mechanicals.

The street version of the car used a 16-valve DOHC derivative of the standard DOHC engine, which equipped with a double Weber downdraught carburettor produced 140 hp. The street cars used the standard gearbox with no synchromesh (Rally type regulations required the use of the same type of synchromesh on the competition cars as on the street versions) and the hopelessly underdimensioned brake system of the small Fiat 127.

Specs:
Abarth 131 '76 specs.png
Abarth 131 '76 specs.png (5.22 KiB) Viewed 1248 times
Abarth 131 '76 rear.jpg
Abarth 131 '76 side.jpg
Abarth 131 '76 interior.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

What hapened with that Japanese guy who was helping you rith the list? i never more saw him...

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:What hapened with that Japanese guy who was helping you rith the list? i never more saw him...
I don't know, something must have happened since I can't even contact him. :eeek:

I hope nothing bad happened. Image
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Vemac RD408-H

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Vemac RD408-H
[thumbnail][/thumbnail]
Never heard about this one before, you could've given everyone a hard time at the "Guess That Car". Image

I'll make a post for it soon®. Image
Not a Guest
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:
[thumbnail][/thumbnail]
Never heard about this one before, you could've given everyone a hard time at the "Guess That Car". Image
Huh... Nope! I already know this one, a hybrid racing car built by Vemac in 2006, Vemac is a subsidiary of Tokyo R&D, a Japanese consulting firm that builds concept cars for major Japanese car manufacturers and carbon fibre composite parts for rockets.
:oldcar:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Not a Guest wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
[thumbnail][/thumbnail]
Huh... Nope! I already know this one, a hybrid racing car built by Vemac in 2006, Vemac is a subsidiary of Tokyo R&D, a Japanese consulting firm that builds concept cars for major Japanese car manufacturers and carbon fibre composite parts for rockets.
You could have suggested this before then. :x

Return to “The Showroom”