The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:I have little to no interest in BMWs. Image
What's your problem with the German manufacturers?
I always see you saying this about BMW and Porsche. :|
I just don't have any interest in those generic saloons, which are the type of car that BMW and Mercedes-Benz specializes in. Porsches aren't appealing to me. However, I have exceptions for all these manufacturers I cited, I like the BMW M1, Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR and the Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion for example. I don't have any problems with German manufacturers at all, in fact, Wiesmann is my favourite auto-maker after Jaguar. :roll:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Toyota Mark X +M SuperCharger 2014

If you think this is just a common Japanese sedan, you'd be wrong... it's powered by a 355 HP supercharged engine.
RUF is better than Porsche!

死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Applus+Idiada Volar-E '13
Applus+Idiada Volar-E '13.jpg
Applus+Idiada, has revealed the new electric supercar called the Volar-E. The EV was developed in cooperation with Croatian company, Rimac , the same company that developed the amazing Concept one.

According to first details offered on the concept, the new Volar-E prototype was created in a record time of about three months. The model was built on a tubular chrome-molybdenum chassis and features lightweight carbon-fiber bodywork. The Volar-E is powered by a combination of four in-wheel electric motors that deliver a more than 1.072 horsepower and a peak torque of 1.106 pound-feet. These four engines take their power from a 10-module Rimac battery system with a total of 640 volts and 38kWh of energy. Surprisingly, the battery pack takes only 15 to 20 minutes to fully charge. This battery is combined with a regenerative braking system that will generate even more power.

The Volar-E made its world debut at the Circuit de Catalunya on the 28th of February, 2013.

Press Release:
► Show Spoiler
Applus+Idiada Volar-E '13 rear.jpg
Applus+Idiada Volar-E '13 side.jpg
Applus+Idiada Volar-E '13 interior.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

this should be renamed to 'list of supercars from 3rd world countries nobody cares about'. what happened to this being an actual car list and not what i just said it was?
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Prepsi wrote:this should be renamed to 'list of supercars from 3rd world countries nobody cares about'. what happened to this being an actual car list and not what i just said it was?
That's just your personal opinion, and it has flaws. :P

Spain is not a 3rd world country, and I do care about those less known supercars, which is why I love games like Gran Turismo and Forza.

Come back when you learn the proper usage of capital letters. :lol:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:Applus+Idiada Volar-E '13
I was startin' to wonder when or if you were goin' to make the post for this car... Thanks for makin' it. :2thumbsup:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Szayelarel wrote:
Prepsi wrote:this should be renamed to 'list of supercars from 3rd world countries nobody cares about'. what happened to this being an actual car list and not what i just said it was?
That's just your personal opinion, and it has flaws. :P
Indeed. :lol:

I have more interest in small manufacturers like Rimac or Veritas than I have for major ones like Ferrari and Porsche. Image
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Fahlke Larea GT1 S10 2014
German car with 1004 HP. :eeek:

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Aston Martin Lagonda Sedan '15
Aston Martin Lagonda Sedan '15.jpg
The Lagonda name, previously used by Aston Martin for a hand-built, ultra-expensive sedan built between 1976 - 1990, returned under the spotlight about five years ago when the Brits introduced the Lagonda Concept .

Oddly enough, that concept had nothing to do with the four-door grand tourer, but rather a sporty SUV proclaimed to be a more luxurious alternative to the popular Porsche Cayenne . Rumors about a production version went back and forth with no relevant outcome, although the consensus was the vehicle might arrive in 2016. But now we have to put the Lagonda SUV behind us, because it appears Aston Martin is actually planning to revive the iconic nameplate for a brand new sedan.

According to a report from CAR, the new Lagonda sedan will carry a 5,935-cc, V-12 engine that produces around 600 horsepower. If that engine sounds familiar, it should; it is the same engine found in the Rapide S. In fact, the Lagonda sedan will ride atop the same VH platform as the Rapide that is properly stretched to fit the longer body.

Aston Martin confirmed that the Lagonda super saloon will be built in limited numbers and only offered for sale in the Middle East. Only buyers that Aston Martin invites can purchase the Lagonda, and the price will remain confidential.
Aston Martin Lagonda Sedan '15 rear.jpg
Aston Martin Lagonda Sedan '15 side.jpg
Aston Martin Lagonda Sedan '15 interior.jpg
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

I thought you didnt like this Aston...

Return to “The Showroom”