The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Radical SR8 LM '07
10986.jpg
In road legal trim and riding on Dunlop Direnza tyres Michael Vergers smashed one the world’s most prestigious production car records in a Radical SR8. The 13-mile Nordschleife circuit lap record now stands at 6 minutes 55 seconds, a full 20 seconds off the next placeholder.

The Radical SR8 is powered by a 2.6-litre high-revving V8 engine, built in-house by Powertec, developing 360 hp. It generates enough downforce to be able to theoretically drive upside down and holds the outright lap record at Cadwell Park. With over twenty-five cars built and running, the SR8 is now a well-developed and reliable car.

The SR8 is not cheap, but where else in the world can you get a sports car which is designed around the world's only lightweight V8 engine which develops over 360 hp in standard form? The Powertec RPA enigne revs to 10,500rpm, has exceptionally good power and torque curves, and sounds gorgeous!

The SR8 is a available with either an ultra-lightweight Hewland JFR six-speed sequential gearbox, with plate-style LSD or the new uprated Quaife RQ2, with it's ultra-lightweight shift and torque-biasing LSD

The SR8 is comfy to sit in (a new, high-sided seat holds the driver in very securely) and all the controls come directly to hand. The pedal box and seat are fully adjustable, enabling drivers of all sizes to fit comfortably, which is just as well as the SR8 will pull 3g around a fast corner, helped by the sporty Dunlop 15'' / 16'' diameter slicks, designed specifically for the car.

The LM edition holds a Nürburgring lap record for the fastest production car in the world with a time of 6:48. Its powered by Powertec RPB 72 Degree V8 w/GSXR 1300 Cylinder Heads, which leads to a power output is 455 hp
at 10500 rpm. This car only weighs 650 kg.

Dimensions:
Length 4,100 mm (161.4 in)
Width 1,790 mm (70.5 in)
Height 1,040 mm (40.9 in)

Video: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sources:
Supercars.net
Ultimatecarpage.com
Radical
TopGear UK
2.jpg
radical_SR8_LM_DV-08_SC_i01.jpg
2007_Radical_SR8LM1.jpg
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

I did what I could.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

This is actually much better than some other members' first try at a post like this, there's nothing to fix, I think.

Thanks for the post. :2thumbsup:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07.jpg
The MX-5, released as the MX-5 Miata /miˈɑːtə/ in North America and as the Roadster in Japan, is a lightweight two-seater roadster with a front-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout. Manufactured by Mazda in Hiroshima, Japan, the model debuted in 1989 at the Chicago Auto Show. The MX-5 was conceived as a small roadster – with light weight and minimal mechanical complexity limited only by legal and safety requirements; technologically modern and reliable. The MX-5 is conceptually an evolution of the small British and Italian sports roadsters of the 1960s such as the Triumph Spitfire, MG MGB, Datsun 2000, Fiat 124 Sport Spider, Alfa Romeo Spider, and particularly the Lotus Elan.

Since the launch of the third generation, Mazda consolidated worldwide marketing using the MX-5 name with the exception of the United States where it is marketed as the MX-5 Miata. The name Miata derives from Old High German for reward.

Production of the third-generation MX-5, code NC, began May 17, 2005, for delivery in August, for the 2006 model year. This was partially due to the declining sales of the MX-5 during its second generation run. At its introduction in 2005, it won the Car of the Year Japan Award.

The exterior styling (done by Yasushi Nakamuta until 2003) resembles the original design, but unlike the update from NA to NB, which was mostly a nose/tail/interior change, the NC shares no components with the NB, except for the side-panel turning-lights on non-US models. The lead stylist of this model generation was Moray Callum.

With the third generation, the suspension changed from a 4-wheel double wishbone setup to a front wishbone/rear multilink setup. Technologies like traction control and stability control were added to increase driveability. According to Car and Driver, the NC has a skidpad number of 0.90g.

For the US, the engine is the new 16-valve, 2.0 L (120 cu in) MZR I4, producing 170 hp and 140 lbf·ft coupled to either a 5-speed or a 6-speed manual transmission or 158 hp with the optional 6-speed automatic transmission. A limited slip differential is available with the 6-speed option. A six-speed automatic transmission, with steering wheel mounted paddle shifters, is optional. A test by Car and Driver magazine revealed a 0-100 km/h) time of 6.5 s.

Specs:
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 specs.png
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 specs.png (6.6 KiB) Viewed 1047 times
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 rear.jpg
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 interior.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The Mazda MX-5 is an excellent car to drive topless, I wish Gran Turismo or any car game I have had that version of it... Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:The Mazda MX-5 is an excellent car to drive topless, I wish Gran Turismo or any car game I have had that version of it... Image
You realize your post can have at least 2 different interpretations, don't you?

At least that first half...
PSN: Cain211-RO
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Everything is better topless. :mrgreen:

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

You two idiots. :facepalm:

くたばれ Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Spyker C8 Double 12 S '02
Spyker C8 Double 12 S '02.jpg
The Spyker is a different kind of supercar. Small, light, and exquisitely made, the Spyker C8 has been likened to an expensive mechanical watch—there are other, much cheaper products that can do its job, but they don't have the same sense of precision, nor do they give the owner the same pleasure.

To recap, the Spyker C8 first encountered at the British International Motor Show in 2000. Its chassis is a space frame made from welded aluminum sheets and extrusions. The body panels are also aluminum, hand-formed and riveted. Power comes from a 400-hp, 4.2-liter Audi V-8 mounted amidships with a six-speed transaxle. It is intended as a "pure" driving experience and does so without electronic driver aids, but it has mighty AP Racing brakes and inboard F1-style Koni adjustable shock absorbers. Weighing just 1347 kg, the claimed top speed is 302 km/h, and 0 to 100 is said to take just 4.5 seconds.

The Spyker C8 Double 12 S can be delivered in five engine outputs.
400 HP (Stage I)
450 HP (Stage II)
500 HP (Stage III)
550 HP (Stage IV)
620 HP (Stage V)

Specs:
Spyker C8 Double 12 S '02 specs.png
Spyker C8 Double 12 S '02 specs.png (5.62 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Spyker C8 Double 12 S '02 rear.jpg
Spyker C8 Double 12 S.jpg
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

What the f#ck!

That's the exact same car I was planning to post today.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.

Return to “The Showroom”