The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Aston Martin V12 Zagato '12
Aston Martin V12 Zagato '12.jpg
The Aston Martin V12 Zagato is an endurance racing concept car made by Aston Martin in collaboration with Zagato to celebrate a 50 year partnership since the Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato.

The V12 Zagato is based on a V12 Vantage model, but incorporates the technologies applied in the One-77 supercar. The model is built on a handcrafted aluminum body, which allowed the team to easily model the car’s form. The result of this work is a car with a beautiful and muscular design.

Each front wing alone comprises seven separate pieces of aluminum, combined and then hand finished to give one flowing form. Another iconic Zagato Zagato design cue is the double bubble roof created, in this case, from five separate pieces illustrating further the intensity of craftsmanship involved in the construction of the V12 Zagato.

Director of Design, Marek Reichman said: "The Design team at Gaydon spent time refining the concept using a mixture of the latest computer based modelling techniques along with crafting traditional clay models to give a real world idea of proportion, stance and detail. The V12 Zagato is an elegant yet brutal design which reflects the great balance between race performance and pure Aston Martin style. The original DB4GT Zagato was a true icon, powerful and graceful; the new design is a true representation of the spirit of DB4GT Zagato. The muscular organic forms define the thoroughbred nature of the car’s racing credentials."

Under the hood, the V12 Zagato features a 6.0-liter V12 engine that delivers a total of 510 HP and 420 lb ft of torque. The engine is mated to a rear mid-mounted, six-speed automated manual gearbox with auto shift manual/select shift manual (ASM/SSM) electric hydraulic control system that sends the power to the rear wheels.

[hr]

Following a large interest by customers Aston Martin announced they would build a homologated version of the car, the ’production version’ of the V12 Zagato was one of the highlights of Aston Martin’s booth at Frankfurt, where it was joined by the pair of V12 Zagato race car variants that participated at the 24 Hours of Nurburgring - ’Zig’ and ’Zag’ - as well as the One-77 supercar and the newly released Virage and Vantage S.

Specs:
Aston Martin V12 Zagato '12 specs.png
Aston Martin V12 Zagato '12 specs.png (5.9 KiB) Viewed 959 times
Aston Martin V12 Zagato '12 rear.jpg
Aston Martin V12 Zagato '12 interior.jpg
Aston Martin V12 Zagato.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:Aston Martin V12 Zagato '12
That's my second favourite Aston Martin, thanks for the post, Shino-kun. :2thumbsup:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Sonneillon wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:They're probably bitchy about their cars bein' on a video game, just like Rolls Royce. :roll:
I sincerely hope this isn't the case, I would love to see manufacturers like Studebaker and DeSoto in a game.

Maybe no video game developer ever sought to have these ones in their game. :whistle:
Yea, I'd love if that was true. :)

It's actually still possible to get a license from these two. Driver: SF, for example, got a car from AMC Motors, a company that is defunct since 1987. :geek:

Come to think of it, if anyone ever wanted a DeSoto, they should've just asked Chrysler, they own their rights and we have yet to see one in a video game. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:WHAT ARE YA SAYIN'? DA GOLDEN HAWK IS DA BEST CAR EVA'. LOOK AT IT!
ImageImage
I REQUEST ITS IMMEDIATE ADDITION TO THE DATABASE!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wonder if you could get a 10-hour ban for this. :roll:
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:
► Show Spoiler
I wonder if you could get a 10-hour ban for this. :roll:
I wonder if YOU could get a 10-hour ban for the multiposting. :roll:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:multiposting.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Sigh, jokes aside.

When are you gonna move that lazy ass of yours? The last 4 car posts were all mine.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:When are you gonna move that lazy ass of yours? The last 4 car posts were all mine.
Soon®. Image
Bush
Rookie
Rookie

Can we get Indy 500 cars?

Penske PC-23 1994

-Bush
ALL YOUR BUSH ARE BELONG TO ME![/b] Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bush wrote:Can we get Indy 500 cars?

[thumbnail][/thumbnail]
Penske PC-23 1994

-Bush
Sure, we can. I never really cared about those formula cars but this one looks good. :)

Return to “The Showroom”