The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Peugeot 407 Silhouette '04
Peugeot 407 Silhouette '04.jpg
The Peugeot 407 Silhouette concept from the 2004 Geneva Motor Show was a styling exercise by Peugeot to show the customising possibilities of the new Peugeot 407. With an extreme body kit and imposing graphics the 407 Silhouette concept car displayed a three-part carbon fibre body structure, comprising the hood, passenger compartment and engine. The lightweight body sits on a tubular chassis. The Silhouette's front and rear fenders are extended and incorporate race style venting.

The 407 Silhouette concept car is modified with a rear running board, vents, front air scoops and additional headlights.

The 407 Silhouette's exterior light gray metallic paint is quiet and unimposing, this is in stark contrast to the wide white stripe running over the length of the concept. On each rear quarter panel, a lion’s head, reminiscent of the make’s history, highlights the curve of the rear fender.

The very tuner atmosphere of the interior reveals a wealth of materials highlighted by a dashboard of red and black leather with controls, central glossy panel and two bucket seats in red leather and 3D black mesh. The wheel features a color screen indicating the temperature and ideal route which it plots from map information it receives by satellite and precisely coordinates it with the car’s position.

The 407 Silhouette concept car is equipped with a V6 petrol engine generating 320 hp, located in a rear-central position, mated to a 6 speed sequential transmission.

Specs:
Peugeot 407 Silhouette '04 specs.png
Peugeot 407 Silhouette '04 specs.png (5.79 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
Peugeot 407 Silhouette '04 rear.jpg
Peugeot 407 Silhouette '04 interior.jpg
Peugeot 407 Silhouette.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Best looking Peugeot I have ever seen. :mrgreen:
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tsukishima wrote:2950.2 lb-ft of torque. :shock:

To put that into perspective, that's more than 3 times the amount of torque a Bugatti Veyron can produce.

Ok, this sounds/looks impressive, but what exactly is torque? :|
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

GodEneru wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
Sonneillon wrote:You may have overlooked my post with suggestions.
Nah, I'm just procrastinatin' on makin' the posts for your cars. Image
Here we go again with more procrastination. :roll:

Reminds me of that PSA mod we worked together a long time ago, the release date was delayed by 1 week because of you, Ms.Procrastination.
I remember this, the chain of actions provoked by the delay was very funny to watch. :loll: :party:
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ah great, we now have 2 multi-posters commenting on the same thread, I think my head is gonna explode.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Peugeot Onyx '12
Peugeot Onyx '12.jpg
The Onyx was officially launched during the Paris Motor Show in 2012.

The concept of the car is based on new techniques and materials and NewspaperWood is one of them! The Onyx’ futuristic interior design consists of a brave combination of the materials NewspaperWood, wool felt and carbon.

NewspaperWood had been applied on the dashboard, the w-shaped element around the two seatings and the door panels. The combination with wool felt results, especially for the car industry, in a rather special interior. Besides a special use of materials the design contains innovative elements like the fuel gauge constructed from blown glass and copper exterior panels on the bodywork.

The cockpit it a “tub design,” which is also featured on the Sesto Elemento ’s interior. This means that there are technically no seats. Rather, there are two indentations in the Onyx’s tub that you slide yourself into. The pedals and steering wheel move forward and rearward to fit your height. This seating position gives you a great view and excellent road feedback. The cockpit is made completely of compressed and stretched felt, and foam lying atop the car’s existing tub, and is completely soundproof.

Under the carbon-fiber hood on the Onyx lays a beast, in the form of a 3.7-liter FAP HDi V-8 engine with hybrid technology. The V-8 engine itself is a monster, pumping out an insane 600 horsepower and transferring the power to the rear wheels via a 6-speed sequential gearbox. On the roof is a set of aluminum switches and the “Start/Stop” switch for ignition of this beast.

The Hybrid4 system in the Peugeot Onyx Hybrid uses regenerative braking to keep its batteries all charged up and tosses into the ring an extra 80 horsepower when it’s charged and ready to go. This brings the Onyx’s peak ponies to 680 horsepower, bringing it dangerously close to the 2012 Aventador ’s peak power.

The Onyx’s gasoline engine puts out 1160 Nm (855 pound-feet) of torque and the electric motor puts out 280 Nm (206 pound feet) of torque for a combined 1,061 pound feet of peak torque. This would likely propel the Onyx to 100 km/h in a TopSpeed-estimated 2.2 seconds – well faster than the Mighty Aventador.

Specs:
Peugeot Onyx '12 specs.png
Peugeot Onyx '12 specs.png (5.64 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
Peugeot Onyx '12 rear.jpg
Peugeot Onyx '12 interior.jpg
Peugeot Onyx.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:Ok, this sounds/looks impressive, but what exactly is torque? :|
It's essentially the rotational force of an engine. It can be thought of as how forcefully a machine cranks.

Internal combustion engines and electric motors have radically different torque characteristics. IC engines need to build torque over a period of acceleration — that why very fast IC cars can feel faster as the gain speed. They have what's known as a torque curve or power band. This is managed through a series of gears that have to be shifted, either by a person with a manual transmission or by an automatic transmission.

Electric motors, on the other hand, have access to all their torque at zero RPMs. That's why a high-performance car, such as the Model S P85D, can blow you away with its head-snappin' acceleration: It's fast from the millisecond the motors engage. And it has only one speed.

In a drag race, a electric car can rocket ahead, only to drop back later as it sheds access to its massive amounts of torque. The gas-burnin' car can then catch up, as the sweet-spot of its torque band kicks in. :geek:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:
GodEneru wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
Sonneillon wrote:You may have overlooked my post with suggestions.
Nah, I'm just procrastinatin' on makin' the posts for your cars. Image
Here we go again with more procrastination. :roll:

Reminds me of that PSA mod we worked together a long time ago, the release date was delayed by 1 week because of you, Ms.Procrastination.
I remember this, the chain of actions provoked by the delay was very funny to watch. :loll: :party:
The modding corps is certainly one of the most volatile forums I have ever been to, it's funny how everyone is arrogant with the members that don't know shit about moddin' games. :lol:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:Ah great, we now have 2 multi-posters commenting on the same thread, I think my head is gonna explode.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tsukishima wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:Ok, this sounds/looks impressive, but what exactly is torque? :|
It's essentially the rotational force of an engine. It can be thought of as how forcefully a machine cranks.

Internal combustion engines and electric motors have radically different torque characteristics. IC engines need to build torque over a period of acceleration — that why very fast IC cars can feel faster as the gain speed. They have what's known as a torque curve or power band. This is managed through a series of gears that have to be shifted, either by a person with a manual transmission or by an automatic transmission.

Electric motors, on the other hand, have access to all their torque at zero RPMs. That's why a high-performance car, such as the Model S P85D, can blow you away with its head-snappin' acceleration: It's fast from the millisecond the motors engage. And it has only one speed.

In a drag race, a electric car can rocket ahead, only to drop back later as it sheds access to its massive amounts of torque. The gas-burnin' car can then catch up, as the sweet-spot of its torque band kicks in. :geek:
Damn girl, I almost did a TL;DR here, but I somehow got enough willpower to reading it since it's car related.

Return to “The Showroom”