The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98
Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98.jpg
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, held each summer on the Pikes Peak Highway near Colorado Springs, USA, is the world's largest hill climb race.

It is a 20.0 km course that rises 1400 m from 2800 m to 4301 m, featuring 156 corners ranging from highly technical 60 km/h hairpins to spectacular 200 km/h high speed corners. There is a temperature difference of 20 degress from starting point and the finish line, and the conditions are severe at best for the competition car.

The Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car, was a monster machine purpose-built for this race.

Constructed on an aluminium space-frame designed completely new from scratch, it was equipped with a fully tuned 2.5L twin-turbo V6 pushing 981 HP with a maximum torque of 95 kgfm.

At 800kg, the Escudo was a featherweight, so to push the car down into the slippery gravel of the course, it was given a massive front spoiler and colossal rear wing that were wind-tunnel tested and designed. The base Escudo was lost completely in its transformation into this overwhelming beast.

It was also driven by a man who was called a monster, Nobuhiro "Monster" Tajima. A master of dirt tracks with 7 All-Japan Dirt Trials Championship wins in a row, he would first challenge Pikes Peak in 1989, and then go on to become the first Japanese overall winner in 1995.

Specs:
Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98 specs.png
Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98 specs.png (5.95 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98 rear.jpg
Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98 rear.jpg (20.79 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:Yea, feel free to hang me.
I was certainly not expectin' a reply like that to my post. :lol:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Tsukishima wrote:I was certainly not expectin' a reply like that to my post. :lol:
I would expect a reply like this:

But I guess that one there was funnier since it's not actually a killing scene.

Yea, feel free to hang me. Out of all the cars in that game this is the one that I like the most. :shifty:
I think you have a quite interesting taste for cars, you seem to enjoy more the cars that are unknown to an average person, even if it's of a well known manufacturer like Jaguar, this is quite evident in my "Your top 10 favourite cars? " topic.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

TMG Sports 650 '12
TMG Sports 650 '12.jpg
Toyota Motorsport GmbH (TMG) presented a range of high-performance vehicles at the 2012 Essen Motor Show (basically the European version of the SEMA Show), showcasing its race and road car developments.

Making its first public appearance at Essen will be the TMG Sports 650 concept, a TMG-developed 650hp, bi-turbo super sports car based on the Lexus LS 460. The TS-650 features an aerodynamics package that includes a carbon-fiber hood and several other carbon-fiber components, a set of BBS alloy wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport tires and a set of carbon-ceramic brakes.

Under the hood there is a 5.0-liter V-8 engine with a pair of turbochargers strapped to it. The engine is mated to an eight-speed high-torque-capacity transmission and the car sprints from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds, while top speed is limited to 320 km/h.

Specs:
TMG Sports 650 '12 specs.png
TMG Sports 650 '12 specs.png (6.81 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
TMG Sports 650 '12 rear.jpg
TMG Sports 650 '12 side.jpg
TMG Sports 650 '12 interior.jpg
TMG Sports 650 '12 engine.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

A Lexus LS 460 on steroids, i think that the original car is not even needed on the list anymore. :lol:

This one seems to be a sleeper.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Marussia B2 '12
Marussia B2 '12.jpg
Marussia Motors (Russian: Маруся [ma´rusja]) was a Russian sports car manufacturer founded in 2007. It was the first Russian manufacturer of super sports cars. It designed, developed and produced the B1 and the B2 sport cars in Russia. Marussia was led by former motor racer Nikolai Fomenko.

The B2 is the B1's successor, first shown to the public at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. The Marussia B2 is the company’s second supercar and was built as an evolution of the B1 - Russia’s first supercar. This second coming continues the same impressive technologies of the B1, but is distinguished by a more powerful face and a unique interior. Marussia only created 500 units of this impressive model.

The design was meant to give the car a more aggressive look. Some design features include highlighting the grille and intakes in black to contrast them to the car's body colour and emphasize some of the car's geometric elements, as well as styling the car's face to the shape of the "M" in the Marussia Motors logo.

The Marussia B2 is offered with a 2.8 liter V6 turbo developed in cooperation with Cosworth that develops 420 hp and a peak torque of 442 lb-ft with a total weight of 1100 kg.

Specs:
Marussia B2 '12 specs.png
Marussia B2 '12 specs.png (5.79 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
0-100 km/h time = 3.2 secs
Top Speed = 307 km/h

死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

:?: Didn't we make a post for that one already?
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote: :?: Didn't we make a post for that one already?
Yes, but it was a kinda mediocre post. Image

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 650#p17813" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I improved it, just because it's one of my favourite cars. :whistle:
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

For some reason the Marussia B2 has always given me the aura of a Subaru, like if it is what a Subaru supercar would look like...
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

the B2's front and back do have that "special" look
can't say its good or bad
but from the side its just fugly

the Marussia B1 on the other hand is a realy pretty car all around ^^

Return to “The Showroom”