The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Mongoose GTP '07
Mongoose GTP '07.jpg
The Mongoose Motorsports GTP is a replica car based off of the 1984-1988 Lola-built Corvette Grand Touring Prototype for the IMSA and Le Mans racing series.

Armed with the bodywork molds for the original car, Mongoose Motorsports designed a mid-engine GTP with c-5 suspension and a composite monocoque and tube frame chassis.

Engine: Chevrolet LS7
Displacement: 7.0 liters
Max Power: 505 hp @ 6300 rpm
Max Torque: 470 ft-lb 4800 rpm
Mongoose GTP '07 rear.jpg
Mongoose GTP '07 interior.jpg
Mongoose GTP.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Evans 387 LM '04
Evans 387 LM '04.jpg
Handcrafted with care by a remarkable handful of enthusiasts operating under the name Evans Automobiles, based in Stone Mountain, Georgia (USA).

The Evans flagship car is the 386 LM. It is a limited production, two seat, closed cockpit sports car that is closely based on the LeMans and FIA sporting regulations for GTP racing. The Evans 386 LM’s performance is on par with the world’s fastest, most exotic, and expensive cars. The car has a tubular space frame and carbon fiber body. The suspension and aerodynamics are based on racing design and together provide unparalleled grip.

The base engine is a 346 cu. in., 440 hp aluminum V8. Standard features include a carbon fiber and leather appointed interior with cork and leather wrapped roll cage, Quaiffe limited slip differential, 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers. Also included as standard are a single element, adjustable carbon fiber rear wing and rear diffuser. An optional 427 cu. in. engine (model designation 387) with 550 hp is available. Optional equipment includes air conditioning, power steering, hydraulic ride height control, rear view camera and CD/DVD/radio.

Specs:
Evans 387 LM '04 specs.png
Evans 387 LM '04 specs.png (6.3 KiB) Viewed 1476 times
Evans 387 LM '04 rear.jpg
Evans 387 LM '04 side.jpg
Evans 387 LM '04 interior.jpg
Last edited by 死の (Shino) on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just a side note, Evans Automobiles changed their name to Silva Exotic Cars in 2005. So, you decide how you want it to be called on the list, Tsuki-chan.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

死の (Shino) wrote:Just a side note, Evans Automobiles changed their name to Silva Exotic Cars in 2005. So, you decide how you want it to be called on the list, Tsuki-chan.
I have a feeling that she is going to choose "Silva Exotic Cars" solely because it resemblessilver...
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:Just a side note, Evans Automobiles changed their name to Silva Exotic Cars in 2005. So, you decide how you want it to be called on the list, Tsuki-chan.
It's difficult to choose since they have not released any new models after the name change, and every bit of information I can find about their cars classify it as an Evans. But I believe that the most correct would be callin' them Silva since that's the name they have now, isn't it? :|
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Infiniti Essence '09
Infiniti Essence '09.jpg
Presented as a concept at the 79th International Motor Show of Geneva, Essence is a celebration of Infiniti and its 20 years history as a creator of performance cars. But equally it is an inspiring exploration into the brand's future.

The dramatic design, technology and performance statement is a 592 hp, petrol/electric hybrid coupe with rear-wheel drive. What Essence is not is merely an indulgent birthday present from Infiniti to itself.

The hybrid system - a zero-emissions one - combines a petrol engine with an electric motor. These can work independently or together as a “parallel” hybrid system. When the traffic clears, Essence responds with a highway performance that few cars could match. In “power assist” mode the full 592 hp is unleashed with both petrol and electric power working together.

A key difference over some other hybrid systems is that both the V6 and the electric motor feed their power only to the rear wheels. Performance is more linear, response is crisper – and driving pleasure further enhanced – as a result. The petrol engine, a 3.7-litre V6 gasoline engine is fitted with twin turbochargers and delivers 434 hp, while the electric motor, called 3D Motor delivers 158 hp.

Specs:
Infiniti Essence '09 specs.png
Infiniti Essence '09 specs.png (5.02 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
Infiniti Essence '09 rear.jpg
Infiniti Essence '09 side.jpg
Infiniti Essence '09 interior.jpg
Infiniti Essence.jpg
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

死の (Shino) wrote:Image
Aaaaaaaand there's a woman standing on the spoiler because of... Reasons.
PSN: Cain211-RO
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Cain wrote:Aaaaaaaand there's a woman standing on the spoiler because of... Reasons.
Aaaaaaaand Cain is back from the dead because of... Reasons. :mrgreen:

How ya doing? Long time no see buddy. I know your life is not the easiest one, but you could come visit this place (and other forums too) more frequently.
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

死の (Shino) wrote:How ya doing? Long time no see buddy. I know your life is not the easiest one, but you could come visit this place (and other forums too) more frequently.
Ah, I took a long break from the forums and when I am finally back I'm already harassed on the first day, I don't feel like visiting any, again.
PSN: Cain211-RO
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Cain wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:How ya doing? Long time no see buddy. I know your life is not the easiest one, but you could come visit this place (and other forums too) more frequently.
Ah, I took a long break from the forums and when I am finally back I'm already harassed on the first day, I don't feel like visiting any, again.
But this is a place you can call "home", none of our enemies are here (yet...).

You can't let these guys upset you, they have nothing better to do with their lifes other than try to expel us from the internet. Add them to the blacklist and never more open one of their PMs. :mrgreen:

__

(Why am I even discussing this here? -.- )

Return to “The Showroom”