The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Volkswagen Golf GTi Wolfsburg Edition '14

Developed over the course of nine months, the Wolfsburg Edition carries a modified 2.0-liter TFSI engine boosted from the stock Performance Package Golf GTI's 227 hp to 375 hp. It also features a carbon air box and a hand-welded stainless steel exhaust system with vacuum valve control that allows the driver to regulate the volume of the engine sound.

Notable details on the outside include the one-off, hand-made spoiler kit, two-tone alloy wheels with Wolfsburg emblems, and a Wolfsburg Skyline decal featuring eight landmarks from the region, including Schloss Wolfsburg, Planetarium, the Car Towers at Autostadt, Phaeno, Autostadt Customer Center, Volkswagen Arena.

Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

BMW Z1 '89

The Z1 is a two-seated roadster built by BMW between 1989 and 1991. First shown to the press in 1986 and later on the 1987 Frankfurt Motor Show, the car recieved so much demand initally that the car began production two years later. The demands did however drop significantly around 1988 and only two years after the car's production had begun, it halted.
One of the most prominent features on the Z1 are it's vertical-sliding doors, which in turn slide vertically down into the door sills instead of sliding horizontally above the car's surface. And altrough it makes enter and exit difficult due to high door sills, they offer crash protection independent of the doors. Because of this, the car may be legally and safely driven with the doors either up or down.
The engine are a 2.5L SOHC straight-six engine originally sourced from the E30 325 IX that produce 170 hp (127 kW) and 222 N·m (164 lb·ft) of torque. This amount of power is enough for a 0-100 km/h time in 9 seconds and a top speed of 220 km/h.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Panoz 25th Anniversary Edition Spyder '14
Panoz 25th Anniversary Edition Spyder '14.jpg
While the look of the car is only a little evolution comparing with previous Esperantes, underneath the skin there are some exciting upgrades. The chassis is now made from a mix of aluminum, carbon fiber and steel. It also has a revised front and rear suspension, improved anti-lock brakes and a programmable gauge cluster. Customers can choose between either an aluminum body or a full carbon fiber exterior.

Depending on the model, the powertrain options include a 430-horsepower, 5.0-liter V8, or a supercharged, 5.4-liter V8, available in tunes of 575 and 800 horsepower.
The car itself weighs 1497 kg.
Regardless of engine choice, all models are available with either a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic with paddle shifters.

The car rides on 8.5 x 19-inch front and 9.5 x 19-inch rear BBS wheels with 245/40 ZR19 and 285/35 ZR 19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport ultra-high-performance front and rear sport tires.

Panoz intends to build only a limited 25 pieces.
Panoz 25th Anniversary Edition Spyder '14 side.jpg
Panoz 25th Anniversary Edition Spyder '14 rear.jpg
Last edited by Miao on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

If anyone here wants to help with the list, instead of featuring a car in your post, go search for dead links and broken images on the posts that were dedicated to a car.

Thank you. :mrgreen:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:If anyone here wants to help with the list, instead of featuring a car in your post, go search for dead links and broken images on the posts that were dedicated to a car.

Thank you. :mrgreen:
Here's what i've found so far (searched A-F):
  • Ferrari F40 LM (this one is because of supercars.net being down for some reason).
  • Ferrari FZ93.
  • Ferrari SP12 EC.
  • Ferrari FX.
By far, I am really surprised that there are not too many dead links out there after all :shifty:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for findin' it. Image

Ferrari FZ93 '93
Ferrari F40 LM.jpg
Ferrari SP12 EC.jpg
Ferrari FX '95.jpg
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:Thanks for findin' it. Image
You're very welcome ;)
Btw, just searched trough from G all the way to the bottom and I found dead links to these cars:
  • Lola B12/60 Coup '13
  • Austin Mini
  • Perana Z-One (supercars.net being down again)
  • Volvo S80 V8 AWD '06
Wow this amount of dead links seem unbelivable :shock:
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

I notice something, YOU play GT6 and you don't have the DeltaWing on the list? C'mon.

RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

sw3gameboy wrote:Btw, just searched trough from G all the way to the bottom and I found dead links to these cars:
  • Lola B12/60 Coup '13
  • Austin Mini
  • Volvo S80 V8 AWD '06
That's good to know, thank you for helping. Image
Viktor Karpenko wrote:I notice something, YOU play GT6 and you don't have the DeltaWing on the list? C'mon.
Ok. Image

DeltaWing LMP1 '13
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/538x3 ... 7/m5bu.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Austin Mini Deluxe '63

Volvo S80 V8 AWD '06

Perana Z-One

Lola B12/60 Coup '13
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:
sw3gameboy wrote:Btw, just searched trough from G all the way to the bottom and I found dead links to these cars:
  • Lola B12/60 Coup '13
  • Austin Mini
  • Volvo S80 V8 AWD '06
That's good to know, thank you for helping. Image
You're welcome :)
I think btw I should return to posts now... :P

Return to “The Showroom”