The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Infiniti EMERG-E '12
Infiniti EMERG-E '12.jpg
Infiniti has taken their time releasing the EMERG-E bit by bit with teaser image after teaser images, but the concept has finally made its world debut at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. The Emerg-E is a highly advanced mid-ship sports car with a future dependent on the reaction of the folks at the auto show. Whether it makes it to production or not, it offers an exciting glimpse into Infiniti’s future.

At the front of the concept is a three-dimensional "Double Arch" front grille with a new waved pattern. Another iconic Infiniti signature is the LED head lamp graphic inspired by a god’s forceful eye. Kimono inspired air intakes on the rear fender will further increase the elegance to this performance car.

The interior features the same treatment as the Essence: the spaces for both driver and passenger are formed by two different colors and materials contrasting functional and comfortable zones.

The Infiniti EMERG-E is a mid-engined concept powered by a twin electric motor that delivers a total of 420 hp. The car will sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in just four seconds. On zero-emission conditions, the concept has a range of 48 kilometers, but with the assistance of a small three cylinder petrol engine, it is capable of a range of up to 483 kilometers. In this case, it produces a CO2 output of only 55g/km

The concept features a pair of electric motors, a lithium-ion battery pack, four inverters, a three-cylinder range-extending internal combustion engine, and a petrol tank.

Nissan vice-president Andy Palmer expressed optimism that Infiniti still has space in its lineup for the Emerg-E. There’s still a lot work that needs to be done before that happens, including the design execution of the supercar. Still, there’s enough reason to believe that with more and more markets angling for efficient exotic models, the Emerg-E could very well "emerge" as a future Infiniti halo car.
Infiniti EMERG-E '12 rear.jpg
Infiniti EMERG-E '12 interior.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wow that thing is sexy. :drool: I hope it can mak to production.

Now, my suggestions:

De Tomaso Zonda '71
Apparently Pagani wasn't the first to use the name 'Zonda.'

Alpine A610 '91
This was the last road car bearing the Alpine badge.

Italdesign Biga '92
very cute little boxy car :lol:
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Italdesign Biga '92
Nope!.png
Nope!.png (76.32 KiB) Viewed 1266 times
I finally found it out, your master plan is to make me lose all the respect I have for Italdesign, I knew it! Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

TVR Project 7/12 '96
TVR Project '96.jpg
The vehicle, known as the TVR Project 7/12, first appeared at the 1996 Birmingham Motorshow and dominated the show once it was unveiled, attracting more crowds than any other cars in the show. The number "7" referred to the seven-point-seven litre (7.73 l) engine, and "12" for the number of cylinders in the engine.

TVR said it would have over 800 hp and be faster than the McLaren F1. The first concepts shown were based on in-development FIA GT1 class race car that was current at that time. It would be restricted to a more modest 660 hp but the weight would be kept at roughly 1000 kilograms. The road car would weigh the same but without the restrictors, the power was greatly increased, TVR officially said it had 800 hp but the real figure was never properly recorded. It had a specially built 6-speed manual transmission and clutch. The engine was essentially two TVR AJP6 straight-6 engines mated on a single crankshaft. Unusually for an automobile of its type, the Speed Twelve's engine block was not constructed of cast iron or aluminium alloy, but rather of steel.
TVR Project '96 front.jpg
TVR Project '96 front.jpg (15.92 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
TVR Project '96(2).jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:I finally found it out, your master plan is to make me lose all the respect I have for Italdesign, I knew it! Image
Seems legit. :roll:
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Damn, there aren't any better pictures for the Project 7/12...

Thank you for doing the post anyway. :handgestures-thumbup:
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:Italdesign Biga '92
Nope!.png
I finally found it out, your master plan is to make me lose all the respect I have for Italdesign, I knew it! Image
Lol no, I thought you'd think it's cute too.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

De Tomaso Zonda '71
De Tomaso Zonda '71.jpg
The name Zonda is nowadays synonymous with the Pagani brand, yet apparently, it’s not one of their own…

According to Car Design News (CND), it was actually first used by DeTomaso, to designate a car which at a first glance looks identical to the Maserati Ghibli. The DeTomaso Zonda was revealed at the 1971 Geneva motor show.

Not satisfied in producing one of the most astonishing sports cars of the ‘60s with the Mangusta, Italian carmaker DeTomaso asserted its ambitions in 1970 by presenting an even more striking sports car, the Pantera, alongside the luxurious Deauville four-door sedan, both powered by the same Ford V8 engine.

Those new gorgeous models were the work of Dutch-born Tom Tjaarda, then head of design at Ghia. Despite those amazing cars, the styling house was struggling to make a profit and that same year, Alejandro DeTomaso sold Ghia along with a large chunk of his company to Ford, which was looking for that exotic Italian touch.

The fruit of these incestuous relationships appeared at the 1971 Geneva Motor Show when DeTomaso presented the Zonda concept – designed to complement the current range with a luxurious GT – which would be sold in US showrooms.

Tjaarda clearly reused some styling elements from the Pantera, such as the low waistline and the C-pillars, but slightly shortened the Deauville's front-engined platform. The overall silhouette echoes that of the original Maserati Ghibli – another Ghia creation – with a long, powerful hood and a sharp, elegant kammtail.

The T-shaped IP was very similar to the Deauville's, with a large center console as well as thick, comfy seats.

A Ford 351ci V8 engine from the Pantera that produced an underrated 330 hp – to lower the cost of insurance – powered the Zonda, but further dyno tests revealed numbers closer to 380 hp with colossal torque.

Ford's management believed the Zonda would not generate enough of a profit, leading to the project's cancellation. Instead, a coupé version of the Deauville was launched two years later called the Longchamp, which traded dramatic lines for improved practicality.
De Tomaso Zonda '71 rear.jpg
De Tomaso Zonda '71 interior.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Alpine A610 '91
Alpine A610 '91.jpeg
The Alpine A610 was a coupe automobile produced by the Renault-owned French manufacturer Alpine. It was launched in 1991. Due to a limited budget at the beginning of the project, its appearance does not differ much from the GTA, and it looks quite similar to the USA GTA with its pop-up headlights (this was believed to be because the Alpine, when viewed head-on, strongly resembled mid-80s versions of the Ford Sierra; but the actual reason for that and for the batteries to be in the front was to better balance the weight between the front and the back). Nonetheless it is a completely different car, sharing only the windows with the GTA. The basic concepts of all Alpine cars are there (e.g. the rear engine, and the steel backbone chassis that all Alpines since the A110 have had). The car was solely branded as an Alpine, as linking Alpine and Renault together (first as Alpine-Renault then Renault-Alpine) seemed to detract from the Alpine brand's sporty image. The PRV engine remained, but it was enlarged to 3 litres, which enabled it to produce 276 hp.

Top Speed: 290 km/h
0 - 100 km/h Time: 5,5 seconds
Alpine A610 '91 rear.png
Alpine A610 '91 interior.jpg
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

This is officially the greatest car ever. :mrgreen:

RE Amemiya GReddy VI-AZ1

Return to “The Showroom”