The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just when you thought there were no new Zondas anymore after the Zonda R and the Zonda 760, Horacio surprises us with an all new Zonda Revolution.
The Revolucion is easily the most powerful and lightest Zonda; its 6-litre V12 engine produces 789bhp and 538lb ft, and combined with a 1070kg kerbweight – less than a Ford Fiesta ST – it serves up 749bhp/ton, a power-to-weight ratio that trumps the world’s fastest supercar, the 268mph Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

It’s 50bhp and 14lb ft healthier than the Zonda R it evolves from and weighs 34kg less. The R hits 233mph and completes 0-62 in 3.0sec; expect those figures to improve with the Revolucion. It will also aim to beat the Zonda R’s 6m47s Nurburgring Nordschelife lap record.
http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/28977 ... tures.html

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

While the R will forever be my favourite Zonda, I like this a lot. Certainly going to be my 2nd favourite Zonda :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Xlthuathopec wrote:While the R will forever be my favourite Zonda, I like this a lot. Certainly going to be my 2nd favourite Zonda :D
I received my Scale model (1:18) Zonda R yesterday. :banana-dance:
Real one is a bit pricy... :oops:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

Start saving, Madman! XD
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

personally thing teh cinque is teh best looking zonda.
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

IMO the best looking Zonda is the Tricolore,then this one.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

So is it a street car or a track car? Guessing by the Zonda R references that it is track only.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

eaustinn36 wrote:So is it a street car or a track car? Guessing by the Zonda R references that it is track only.
Probably track only as it is created to break the Zonda R lap record and has way too many sharp fins and little spoilers everywhere to generate extra downforce to be road legal.

I prefer the look of the R above this one but it will for sure be faster.

:character-blues:

TheFlamingLemon
New Starter
New Starter

Until I saw this topic I thought it was called the R evo, being a successor to the R.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

What an UPOS !

Return to “The Showroom”