Hot Wheels

NPS !!!
as in Nec Plus Ultra ^^

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Very nice machine. It actually improves the whole Porsche and not only drives fast.

With aero pack working, it becomes stable at high speeds, which always has been a weak point of Porsche. At least the older ones.

I would ditch the stripes on the roof. For the rest it looks awesome. :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:29 am Very nice machine. It actually improves the whole Porsche and not only drives fast.

With aero pack working, it becomes stable at high speeds, which always has been a weak point of Porsche. At least the older ones.

I would ditch the stripes on the roof. For the rest it looks awesome. :2thumbsup:
Lol you're such a boy racer with a ricers heart, you couldn't drive the TechArt anyway without melting everyones eyeballs with acid. :mrgreen:

I like my Porsche's more tastefully upgraded.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I was talking more about the whole package. Suspension, engine upgrades as well as aero. It appears to work well, unlike many aftermarket kits and bolt on parts that only ruin the base Porsche.

It takes knowledge and skill to actually improve the base package.

Maybe the Street R is too flashy for most people. In this case i like it. Without the stripes. :mrgreen:
But for my personal car you would never see anything from the outside, that might give it away.
Except maybe for some rims and subtle spoiler work.

I also think Techart defines the fine line between a ricer and personal style. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

ya can skip the first few minutes, till they get to one of the best Porsche collections ever ^^

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The new Panamera looks a lot better than its predecessor. Most Panamera owners were quite fond of their cars, so it must be good. With the looks fixed, this will be a winner.

Return to “The Showroom”