MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4

The Gallardo successor is there

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Looks nice, not keen on the name. What's with Italian car companies and names... First the Huayreahhgghu and now this hurachanughhh.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Boxxout3 wrote:Looks nice, not keen on the name. What's with Italian car companies and names... First the Huayreahhgghu and now this hurachanughhh.
I actually find it weirder that Lamborghini keeps using Spanish words for its cars! But then again, I think I read somewhere that there was a fighting bull named Huracan, so there's that.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks like we have a Lamborghini Huracán "driving simulator" now: (sort of) http://drivemyhuracan.lamborghini.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anybody tried it yet?

It's not very realistic, but it's not too easy either. It's not bad for something running on a browser. It's really laggy on my laptop though.

It reminds me of BMW commissioning the BMW M3 Challenge game to promote the E92 M3 Coupé. But, that one was much more advanced.
PSN: Cain211-RO
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That BMW game was actually made by Blimey, those are the same guys that are now part of Slightly Mad Studios and before Blimey they were Simbin and :shhh:
I still have it somewhere.
There was also a free Volvo game made by Simbin. :mrgreen:

The Huracan looks awesome IMO. Maybe a bit too tame for extreme design lovers, but not every Lambo can be a Reventon, can it?
They will probably continue the success of the Gallardo with it.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i think its actualy the best looking Lambo sinds Audi took over :character-blues:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I need to grow a beard and hire a lady who places envelopes with car keys on your desk, lol :lol:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Evo drives the Huracán

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

edit: video already posted :mrgreen:

Return to “The Showroom”