HELP if possible

Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
taha_loay
New Starter
New Starter

hey all i got the genuis tq900ff wheel and am using it on tdu2 PC it works just the padels i cannot make them both work even acc or brake i try to change settings it says (axis Y is used already ) so plzzzz helppp
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hi and welcome to drivetime.

There are more wheels not supported than there are supported by TDU2.

But there are workarounds. Try to manually configure all controls. You should be able to get it to work.
Unfortunately i'm unfamiliar with your wheel and i don't know other players who use it.

Look if your pedals are configured as separate axis for brake and throttle. And not combined.
You can find this in your wheel config menu.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
taha_loay
New Starter
New Starter

well i did find and try to make it manual but it didnt work out pedal axis is connected in the same line in burn out paradise it works fine but in tdu 2 dosent
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is better anyway to configure your pedal axis separate.

And more games are supported that way. Is there no option in the setup menu from your wheel to change that?

All wheels from Logitech, Fanatec and Thrustmaster have that option.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

taha_loay
New Starter
New Starter

no there is no option to change that
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

http://www.geniusnet.com/Genius/wSite/c ... ctNode=165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This must be your wheel. The manual download does not work. But maybe you can check that in your own manual.

You will have to make the throttle and brake axis separate to get it to work properly in TDU2. Otherwise you will have to map the brakes to a button. Not ideal.
Most wheels have that option. Maybe it is in the manual how to do it.

Return to “General TDU2 Help”