What picture to delete

Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
Davidogg
New Starter
New Starter

I have taken too many pictures which I need to get rid of, but which one should I delete here? I can't decide :geek:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

eazy
the top one
the bottom one has beter lightning

(though i wouldn't want any fezza pic in my album :mrgreen: )
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Davidogg wrote:I have taken too many pictures which I need to get rid of, but which one should I delete here? I can't decide :geek:

[thumbnail]https://41.media.tumblr.com/475c245dc2a ... 1_1280.png[/thumbnail][thumbnail]https://40.media.tumblr.com/77eb6cda4f0 ... 2_1280.png[/thumbnail]
Image Did you seriously just create a thread with the sole purpose of askin' people which one of the 2 pictures you should delete? Image

Even if you have too many pictures can't you just import some or all of them and then delete several ones to get some space? Image

To answer your question: I'd delete the first one.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Simple solution .. flip a coin, heads or tails :D
Davidogg
New Starter
New Starter

Tsukishima wrote:
Davidogg wrote:I have taken too many pictures which I need to get rid of, but which one should I delete here? I can't decide :geek:

[thumbnail]https://41.media.tumblr.com/475c245dc2a ... 1_1280.png[/thumbnail][thumbnail]https://40.media.tumblr.com/77eb6cda4f0 ... 2_1280.png[/thumbnail]
Image Did you seriously just create a thread with the sole purpose of askin' people which one of the 2 pictures you should delete? Image

Even if you have too many pictures can't you just import some or all of them and then delete several ones to get some space? Image

To answer your question: I'd delete the first one.
I was bored, okay :angry-tappingfoot: How do I import them tho? Cause that would be awesome since I still have my old corrupted save left.

OFF-TOPIC: Hey Luny, you and Madman still doing nice cruises?
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Davidogg wrote: How do I import them tho?
If you don't know how to import them, then how do you have these two pictures that are in this thread? :?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Davidogg wrote:I was bored, okay :angry-tappingfoot:
Okay. Image
Warachia wrote:
Davidogg wrote: How do I import them tho?
If you don't know how to import them, then how do you have these two pictures that are in this thread? :?
Now that's a good question... :|
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you want to keep the pics, use the screenie option first and get rid of all of them afterwards. The 100 pics max was not so cool. Just like the friends max, but that was console related.

In your savegame is also a map with pics if i'm right. You can copy paste that and store somewhere else. :party:

PS I have seen threads started for worse reasons hahaha :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Davidogg wrote:OFF-TOPIC: Hey Luny, you and Madman still doing nice cruises?
havend played TDU2 in a looong time
and don't think i'm going to anymore
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:PS I have seen threads started for worse reasons hahaha :lol:
Off Topic
Like that Latex Animals thread in the Sin Bin? :loll:

Return to “General TDU2 Help”