Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
User avatar
By Boxxout3
Rank: Hot wheels
#2963
Hey guys i thought i'd make a general tdu2 help thread that could be stickied so all problems could go into one thread to help members/readers out.

So this thread will have 4 sections, General, PC, PS3 and XBOX360. I will update the OP everytime someone puts down support in this thread. No one has seemed to have made one of these threads yet but i thought it would help people. If people dont like this thread i will ask for it to be closed (yes some forum people are that fussy).

Anyway thankyou for your support :D


General


PC


PS3

XBOX360



Note: This thread is not for questions, it is just a support thread people can add to or just as a help reference.
User avatar
By Eugene4259
Rank: Pit Crew
#2964
I have a tip.

If your PC/Console is off try turning it on.
Last edited by Eugene4259 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Boxxout3
Rank: Hot wheels
#2966
Eugene4259 wrote:I have a tip.

If your PC/Console won't is off try turning it on.
Funny -_- lol
User avatar
By Eugene4259
Rank: Pit Crew
#2968
I wanted to see if you would actually put that in the OP.
User avatar
By Boxxout3
Rank: Hot wheels
#2969
Eugene4259 wrote:I wanted to see if you would actually put that in the OP.
Im not that stupid lol

:back to topic:
User avatar
By Crusher Del Rey
Rank: Apprentice
#2977
You spelled general wrong in the board index part. It says "genaral".
User avatar
By Bezrider
Rank: Website Owner
#2980
CrusherTroi wrote:You spelled general wrong in the board index part. It says "genaral".
Well that's what happens when you've been to the pub and start messing with the forum :laughing-rolling:
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
User avatar
By MadManCK
Rank: Site Admin
#2981
AMG_63 wrote:Hey guys i thought i'd make a general tdu2 help thread that could be stickied so all problems could go into one thread to help members/readers out.

So this thread will have 4 sections, General, PC, PS3 and XBOX360. I will update the OP everytime someone puts down support in this thread. No one has seemed to have made one of these threads yet but i thought it would help people. If people dont like this thread i will ask for it to be closed (yes some forum people are that fussy).

Anyway thankyou for your support :D


General


PC


PS3

XBOX360



Note: This thread is not for questions, it is just a support thread people can add to or just as a help reference.
You mean like Atari should have done right from the start? :loll:

We recently started a help section on this forum, as the Atari forum doesn't seem to get back online soon® and it might be useful for players with problems. You might have noticed it, maybe not :ugeek:
Platform specific threads can be included if needed.
But i also think Atari should step up their efforts to bring the official forum back online, including an "official" help and support section, not just members helping members.
If any member of this forum encounters issues with the game, there are plenty of TDU Veterans to help them out. For some tech support you will still need Atari.

:character-blues:

Eugene4259 wrote:I have a tip.

If your PC/Console is off try turning it on.
  • And if your wireless controller doesn't work anymore, check the batteries.

    Do not place a vase with flowers on electrical equipment

    Don't place drinks next to your keyboard

    Do not put your fingers in the contact to see if the electricity is working

    Do not install unofficial or illegal software on your device and complain afterwards

    And helpdesk scapegoat No.1: Re-install Windows
You can make a nice top 10 out of those lol :geek:
User avatar
By Crusher Del Rey
Rank: Apprentice
#3003
Bezrider wrote:
CrusherTroi wrote:You spelled general wrong in the board index part. It says "genaral".
Well that's what happens when you've been to the pub and start messing with the forum :laughing-rolling:
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
LOL.
PC Water Cooling

Got some tube issues. Getting them on the fittings[…]

General Car Chat

do U agree with this list? https://youtu.be/D36[…]

WeeklyTournaments

finaly dry on Koru's chall and with the Lambo i ma[…]

Car Mechanic Simulator 2018

another detailed look here ^^ https://youtu.be/[…]