Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
User avatar
By Bezrider
Rank: Website Owner
#10286
Fulysic wrote:PC version

Just sorted out my login and was surprised to see no profiles are these not stored online does this mean i have to start from scratch because really want my profile with all cars
No your profiles are not stored online you need a backup of your save game, if you haven't got one then I'm afraid you will have to start again :(
User avatar
By MadManCK
Rank: Site Admin
#10289
Fulysic wrote:PC version

Just sorted out my login and was surprised to see no profiles are these not stored online does this mean i have to start from scratch because really want my profile with all cars
Your saves are stored in Documents/Eden Games, there is no cloud storage unfortunately.

I strongly recommend to make backups on a regular base, also on an external device like an USB stick, after every key achievement in the game. That way you can always revert to a recent save in case your save gets corrupted or your HDD goes bust.

Starting over is not that bad BTW. You will level up twice as fast if you already know the ropes.

:character-blues:
By NeBeDaB
Rank: Learner Driver
#17051
I started to play this game in a past couple of days, and i like it very much, but i can't find the way how to register and play online. All forums are down, i found this forum only. Can anyone help me?
User avatar
By MadManCK
Rank: Site Admin
#17053
NeBeDaB wrote:I started to play this game in a past couple of days, and i like it very much, but i can't find the way how to register and play online. All forums are down, i found this forum only. Can anyone help me?
http://support.atari.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This still works. You will need to register at the Atari site to make an account though. Don't know if that still works. It should..

http://atari.com/user/register" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By eyalf83
Rank: Learner Driver
#22084
Hi guys,
I'm having this issue right now.
My clock is freezing.
any ideas how to fix it?
User avatar
By MadManCK
Rank: Site Admin
#22085
eyalf83 wrote:Hi guys,
I'm having this issue right now.
My clock is freezing.
any ideas how to fix it?
For any question or technical help, you can send a support ticket to Atari

http://support.atari.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Upgrades

So today i move my hardware over to my new Meshify[…]

New Burnout

Well it's finally here. :D Had a lot of fun play[…]

What a Porsche can do to ya

Porsche will discontinue building any diesel engin[…]

Formula1 Talk

https://youtu.be/gbwZ7WdeIqs