General TDU2 help

Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:PC version

Just sorted out my login and was surprised to see no profiles are these not stored online does this mean i have to start from scratch because really want my profile with all cars
No your profiles are not stored online you need a backup of your save game, if you haven't got one then I'm afraid you will have to start again :(
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

dam i was afraid of that my good saves long gone it died with old HDD dam Atari no online storage lol

I will see if my brother still has his profile which was mine originally
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Good Luck :D
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:PC version

Just sorted out my login and was surprised to see no profiles are these not stored online does this mean i have to start from scratch because really want my profile with all cars
Your saves are stored in Documents/Eden Games, there is no cloud storage unfortunately.

I strongly recommend to make backups on a regular base, also on an external device like an USB stick, after every key achievement in the game. That way you can always revert to a recent save in case your save gets corrupted or your HDD goes bust.

Starting over is not that bad BTW. You will level up twice as fast if you already know the ropes.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Anyone know if there is a way to stop TDU from turning down my music player at game launch its really annoying because i cant get alt tab to work to turn it back up because im running 3 screens so i have to go with out i like my driving tunes

Cheers
Fulysic
NeBeDaB
New Starter
New Starter

I started to play this game in a past couple of days, and i like it very much, but i can't find the way how to register and play online. All forums are down, i found this forum only. Can anyone help me?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

NeBeDaB wrote:I started to play this game in a past couple of days, and i like it very much, but i can't find the way how to register and play online. All forums are down, i found this forum only. Can anyone help me?
http://support.atari.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This still works. You will need to register at the Atari site to make an account though. Don't know if that still works. It should..

http://atari.com/user/register" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

eyalf83
New Starter
New Starter

Hi guys,
I'm having this issue right now.
My clock is freezing.
any ideas how to fix it?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

eyalf83 wrote:Hi guys,
I'm having this issue right now.
My clock is freezing.
any ideas how to fix it?
For any question or technical help, you can send a support ticket to Atari

http://support.atari.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

eyalf83
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks man.

Return to “General TDU2 Help”