TDU2 Server Issues (PC)

Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
dominasian
New Starter
New Starter

I can't seem to log in to PC as of now, just bought the game and after a login it waits for like a minute and then tells me that servers are not available, please advise
dominasian
New Starter
New Starter

Are servers still down? i can't seem to log in at this time. Just bought the game port forward it and it doesn't work, just sits there after log in screen and then tells you servers are not available. Please advise
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hi and welcome to TDUDT

You will have to register and make an account at Atari first to be able to play online.

http://www.atari.com/user/register" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Player servers are up ATM.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Servers are down again. Another ticket has been sent.

Bunch of Donkeys.... :roll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Servers are down again. Another ticket has been sent.

Bunch of Donkeys.... :roll:
Please stop insulting Donkeys by associating them with Atari. :loll:
Image Image
SebaCross
New Starter
New Starter

Hello ... I'm new here.
well, I'm a week ago trying to play online, and still can not, and created an account on atari and yet I can not play.
dominasian
New Starter
New Starter

Same here, bough this game 4 days ago and cant play online, sucks, but i am training on offline for now, however, i don't have any hopes that online is gonna get back.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

According to some rumors, the TDU2 servers are back up. I will check this out later to confirm it. 8-)

Edit: Confirmed. Servers are back up. CRC is working again as well.

dominasian
New Starter
New Starter

Thank you. looks like its working :) I am trully in love with this game after offline mode, but id like to see this all online with bigger playerbase and good admin support :)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dominasian wrote:Thank you. looks like its working :) I am trully in love with this game after offline mode, but id like to see this all online with bigger playerbase and good admin support :)
Then what you need is The Crew ;)
Image Image

Return to “General TDU2 Help”