Champion
Champion

In TDU2:

FFB:
Vibrations in the middle or one or two clicks to the left
Strength at Default (important)

All sliders to the left
Brake and throttle in the middle
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

In Logitech Profiler

360 degrees
Overall strength at 120
Others at 150
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

These are my settings for the Fanatec Club Sport Wheel

SEN = 540 Degrees
FFB = 100
SHO = 100
ABS = 85
LIN = OFF
DEA = OFF (0 deadzone for maximum response)
DRI = OFF
FOR = 100
SPR = 120
DPR = 140

ken87
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks Madman after taking a break from this game setting up my wheel again was becoming a BIG pain. :)
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Anyone got any tips for setting up a G27 pedal set i have a few issue's with the brake pedal because of the load cell i figured game would treat it the same as other pedal sets but its not i tried messing with in game settings and in Logitech profile but no luck

Current issue i have is when i brake the wheels lock up i cant find a spot in between its either all or nothing

Cheers
Fulysic
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:Anyone got any tips for setting up a G27 pedal set i have a few issue's with the brake pedal because of the load cell i figured game would treat it the same as other pedal sets but its not i tried messing with in game settings and in Logitech profile but no luck

Current issue i have is when i brake the wheels lock up i cant find a spot in between its either all or nothing

Cheers
Fulysic
If you can not use your pedals with a separate USB it will go through the logitech drivers.

You can try to move the brake slider in the TDU2 setup to the right.
Problem is that all pedals are like switches with a delay in favor of controllers and keyboard players. They never integrated a serious pedal setup.

My Fanatec CSP pedals have a load cell brake as well BTW, and it works in TDU.

:character-blues:

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yeah thats what i thought but its not working tried in profile but no luck brakes just stay on both on and off pedal i think i will have to use button to brake for now and disconnect wiring on brake pedal

I dont think the thought of a modded G27 crossed there mind like you said controller keyboard were favored i do have game pad around some where but really like using my wheel lol

Cheers
Fulysic
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

What about the clutch slider? In the middle also?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Jeragger wrote:What about the clutch slider? In the middle also?
Yes, because all pedals are buttons with a delay trick. Too bad they never implemented linear pedal operation. That would already be so much better.

Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Okay, understood. Was looking at some force feedback pedals earlier but think I'll hold off on those a bit.

Should I check the box that allows the game to change settings?

What about the centering spring? That as well?

Return to “General TDU2 Help”