Invalid key

Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
ken87
New Starter
New Starter

foldschool wrote:My TDU2 game been ok for 2 years, then crash of 23july, now invalid key going offline.
Same for some friends too. Atari fried an algorhythm?.
Yep same, I found a copy of my receipt in case I needed it and it's from 2011 .
ken87
New Starter
New Starter

Does anyone know if Atari still checks support tickets ,I sent in two on the 13th and still waiting.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I honestly think it depends on what the ticket is about.

If it is a quick fix they might respond fast, but something requiring a ton of effort they will take their time.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Only server or simple to answer Tickets are answered quickly. The more technical or informative questions are either skipped or stashed. I have also seen unrelated "standard" answers to questions.

Last answer to a server related question took 3 days. Maybe there is only one or just a few operatives left. Or someone is on a Holiday.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
ken87
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks for the answers ,and as far as a Holiday Madman I think they have been on one since the game came out.
ken87
New Starter
New Starter

Hey since the 13th of last month they finally gave me a new key whether it works or not is another story , now I have to reinstall the game ,but to tell the truth at this point in time I really can't be bothered. :woot:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

ken87 wrote:Hey since the 13th of last month they finally gave me a new key whether it works or not is another story , now I have to reinstall the game ,but to tell the truth at this point in time I really can't be bothered. :woot:
congratulations on getting a new key, I guess giving out keys is easier than having to fix things :laughing-rolling:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

ken87 wrote:Hey since the 13th of last month they finally gave me a new key whether it works or not is another story , now I have to reinstall the game ,but to tell the truth at this point in time I really can't be bothered. :woot:
Fairly late response :oops:

But at least you have your new key. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “General TDU2 Help”