Road highlights in map

Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
Pamakane
New Starter
New Starter

Hi guys. I'm new on this forum. I'm wondering if any one of you know of a way to toggle off the road highlights on the TDU2 map. All the complex interchanges on the Oahu map are very difficult to decipher with all the blue and gray road highlights obscuring the road details. I'm okay with consulting an out-of-game map as long as it is detailed enough to show road details. Thanks!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Pamakane wrote:Hi guys. I'm new on this forum. I'm wondering if any one of you know of a way to toggle off the road highlights on the TDU2 map. All the complex interchanges on the Oahu map are very difficult to decipher with all the blue and gray road highlights obscuring the road details. I'm okay with consulting an out-of-game map as long as it is detailed enough to show road details. Thanks!
Hi Pamakane welcome :D
You can't turn off the highlighted roads once they have turned blue if that's what you mean, but we do have an Oahu map on our Portal page that you can zoom in and out on if that's any good. :D
Just click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page to use it Link
Image Image
Pamakane
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks for your response, Bezrider! Now I know. It's really annoying not having this capability. When the map starts to load, all the road details are visible but only for a split second then the gray and blue road highlights load. Oh well. An out-of-game map is better than having none at all. Thanks for the link!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Pamakane wrote:Thanks for your response, Bezrider! Now I know. It's really annoying not having this capability. When the map starts to load, all the road details are visible but only for a split second then the gray and blue road highlights load. Oh well. An out-of-game map is better than having none at all. Thanks for the link!
I will soon be setting up a map with a larger view so the user can see more of the map on screen wile moving around and zooming in and out.
This will be more suited to people with large screens and higher resolutions. :)
Image Image

Return to “General TDU2 Help”