Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
By indiota
Hi, I currently bought some DLC for TDU2(all the bikes, the Veyron Sang Bleu, the Viper ACR, the Corvette ZR1 and the Ferrari F40), but when I go to the dealerships it says "service unnavailable" and it won't let me buy the car, why does this happens?
By Miao
It works perfectly for me Image, are you trying to buy them while online ?
By Gatorbait771
indiota wrote:Hi, I currently bought some DLC for TDU2(all the bikes, the Veyron Sang Bleu, the Viper ACR, the Corvette ZR1 and the Ferrari F40), but when I go to the dealerships it says "service unnavailable" and it won't let me buy the car, why does this happens?
I'd try redownloading them from your download queue if you haven't already. it's possible that the content didn't download properly.
By indiota
I tried everything you said, it still doesn't work :(
By Zério
I once had this problem, you're probably using a different account other than the one used to buy the DLCs, just switch to it and you'll be able to get the cars.
By indiota
DarkBenedito-BR wrote:I once had this problem, you're probably using a different account other than the one used to buy the DLCs, just switch to it and you'll be able to get the cars.
Thanks for your help, the problem was solved but now I have to go through solar crown... again. :(
By MadManCK
indiota wrote: now I have to go through solar crown... again. :(
They are all here .... :eeek:

Good luck with Tess and good to see you solved it. :rightthumbup:
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018

The chrome one with the bubble top :P

Formula1 Talk

Mercedes 2018 weapon. If it drives like it looks,[…]

New Burnout

Backwards compatibility with XB1 is mandatory for […]

The Petrolheads Thread

https://youtu.be/E-Rh8os40Ts