Forum upgrade and move

Important site info
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

Sorry for the double post but can someone please tell me how to edit my posts..? Also how do I quote someone? Am I missing something, or is my old phone not showing me these options..
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

CrueLworLD420 wrote:Sorry for the double post but can someone please tell me how to edit my posts..? Also how do I quote someone? Am I missing something, or is my old phone not showing me these options..
The EDIT and QUOTE buttons are in the top right corner of each post, you can also multi-quote by scrolling down beneath the message window when posting and click on the quote button of the post you want to use :geek:

If you can't see them it might not be your phone, its just some templates just don't port well to mobile use :shock:
it is possible to design a mobile version of the board but I would have to buy another program for that, maybe something for the future :D
Image Image
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

CrueLworLD420 wrote: JC, I see you still enjoy your one liners and exclamation points as usual! Some things never change! :!: :lol:
War never changes! ;)
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

Ok, thanks Bez, guess my phone doesn't like the template then. Those options don't show for me. Oh well, no biggie.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

CrueLworLD420 wrote:Ok, thanks Bez, guess my phone doesn't like the template then. Those options don't show for me. Oh well, no biggie.
New templates :Coming soon: maybe it will work then :D
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”