Donation Block

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Some members have asked if they can help with the running costs of the forum so I've added a simple Donation Block to the left side of the forum.

It will show up on most pages but not all, if anyone wants to make a donation to help towards the running costs then feel free to click on the donate button.

All donations are in UK £ as this is just a simple donate block, I could of added a fancy donations mod to the forum but I don't think it's needed at this moment in time.

If anyone donates and wants a Supporters badge in his/her profile field
supporter.JPG
supporter.JPG (9.1 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
Then they must PM me as the notification I get from PayPal dose not give me your forum name so unless you want to remain anonymous I wont know who to give the badge to. :o
(I did add in some code so the donator could add a message when donating, but haven't tested it)
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Long live TDU DriveTime!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks to everyone who has donated, I appreciate it. 8-)
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Paid the final bill for 2014 today so all server costs and everything else that goes with running this forum are paid up for another year now. :rightthumbup:

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all the members who have donated (including the anonymous ones) to the upkeep and running cost, Thank You. 8-)
With the release of The Crew and some other exciting games on the horizon in 2015 I can say I am really looking forward to the next 12 months on TDU DriveTime.
#Never Post Alone :D
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Excellent job you do here Bezrider we should all thank you and the moderators for keeping it all running smooth, great place to be I really don't want to be any where else but here :rightthumbup:

Thank you Bezrider and all the moderators who make TDU drive time great place to be :auto-checkeredflag: :adminpower: :auto-checkeredflag:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@Fulysic
Thanks for the nice comment about the forum, it still amazes me we’ve been going over two years now. :eeek:

I still have lots of ideas for things to do with the forum (even if some of them don't go as planed :oops: ) unfortunately I just don’t always have the time to see them through with work always getting in the way :( , if it wasn’t for MadMan and Box doing a fantastic job on the forum wile I am busy with work I don’t think we would have a forum by now. (Thanks guys) :D
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”