World clock widget

Important Site Info

User avatar
Bezrider
Website Owner
Website Owner
Champion
Champion
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Garden of Eden
Contact:

World clock widget

Post by Bezrider » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:48 pm

World clock widget
I'm thinking of installing this on the forum index page so members can see at a glance what time zone his/her team mates are in (might come in handy looking for team mates in The Crew
The clocks will show a live update of each city
World Clock 2.JPG
Good idea YES/NO, let me know what you think?
Nothing decided yet and if I was to go ahead we would have to decide what would be the best city's to display (max 9 so as not to disrupt the forum page)
:party:


Image Image

User avatar
Miao
Champion
Champion
Game Modder
Game Modder
Posts: 6123
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Res Nullius
Contact:

Re: World clock widget

Post by Miao » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Only if you take out that Brazilian flag and put an Uruguayan one. ImageImage

I'm just kiddin', it's a great idea. :rightthumbup:


Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Image

User avatar
Bezrider
Website Owner
Website Owner
Champion
Champion
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Garden of Eden
Contact:

Re: World clock widget

Post by Bezrider » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Time zones in the pic are for reference only ;)


Image Image

User avatar
TheLuigi907
Mechanic
Mechanic
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:46 am
Gender: Male
Location: Japan

Re: World clock widget

Post by TheLuigi907 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Bezrider wrote:Good idea YES/NO
YES. :mrgreen:
Bezrider wrote:let me know what you think?
No. :P


Image

User avatar
Fulysic
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: World clock widget

Post by Fulysic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:10 pm

I like this then people can see how far in front I am +1 for this help me to not drive alone



User avatar
Bezrider
Website Owner
Website Owner
Champion
Champion
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Garden of Eden
Contact:

Re: World clock widget

Post by Bezrider » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:10 pm

OK, no negatives for this (so far) will do some testing with the code. :geek:
In the meantime I need some suggestions for city's to add, I know I said 9 at first but I think I can fit 10 along the top of the index page so suggestions for 10 city's with different time zones, check the flag counter on the left of the forum for ideas and post them here. :party:
(I know some of the larger country's have several time zones so if we have a lot of members/visitors from that region I might consider adding two time zones from the same country)


Image Image

User avatar
Boxxout3
Hot wheels
Hot wheels
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm
Location: The Tower, Earth
Contact:

Re: World clock widget

Post by Boxxout3 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 pm

There are 4 time zones in the USA, So i think you should have east and west coast. (New York and Los Angeles).

Also maybe honolulu could be cool, seeing that Hawaii is where TDU is set.


Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3

User avatar
Bezrider
Website Owner
Website Owner
Champion
Champion
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Garden of Eden
Contact:

Re: World clock widget

Post by Bezrider » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:32 pm



Image Image

User avatar
Miao
Champion
Champion
Game Modder
Game Modder
Posts: 6123
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Res Nullius
Contact:

Re: World clock widget

Post by Miao » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Bezrider wrote:I need some suggestions for city's to add, I know I said 9 at first but I think I can fit 10 along the top of the index page so suggestions for 10 city's with different time zones, check the flag counter on the left of the forum for ideas and post them here. :party:
I'd suggest these ones:

1- Montevideo Image
2- London Image
3- Los Angeles Image
4- Paris Image
5- Tokyo Image
6- Moscow Image
7- Bangkok Image
8- Istanbul Image
9- New York Image
10- Sydney Image


Boxxout3 wrote:Also maybe honolulu could be cool, seeing that Hawaii is where TDU is set.
Yea, very cool, but useless. Image
No Hawaii for TDUDT.png


Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Image

Sonneillon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: World clock widget

Post by Sonneillon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Tsukishima wrote:
Bezrider wrote:I need some suggestions for city's to add, I know I said 9 at first but I think I can fit 10 along the top of the index page so suggestions for 10 city's with different time zones, check the flag counter on the left of the forum for ideas and post them here. :party:
I'd suggest these ones:

1- Montevideo Image
2- London Image
3- Los Angeles Image
4- Paris Image
5- Tokyo Image
6- Moscow Image
7- Bangkok Image
8- Istanbul Image
9- New York Image
10- Sydney Image
This. But with Amsterdam instead of Paris. :P



Post Reply

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”