World clock widget

Important site info
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:I also think LA Pacific time is more important than Calgary, even if i like Canada.
Since USA will certainly have New York in the widget I think that some city from Canada (Vancouver) would be better for PST, just so USA doesn't get 2 spots. :geek:
MadManCK wrote:I like to see the Hawaiian time on Honolulu, Oahu, as that is what makes TDU hardcore players tick. It also appeals to the roots of TDUDT.
Once again, cool, but useless. :roll:
GodEneru wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:I see Rio de Janeiro instead of Montevideo or Buenos Aires, yes, this is a problem. Image
And I'd rather see Seoul instead of Tokyo but I'm not complaining. :lol:
Some Korea-Japan rivalry, I see. :P
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Or could just rename alot of the timezones like (USA West and East coast) and maybe do a Central EU timezone

just an idea ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:Or could just rename alot of the timezones like (USA West and East coast) and maybe do a Central EU timezone

just an idea ;)
This would be the way to go but unfortunately the info I am pulling from the server is hard coded with the names for each time zone and cannot be changed. :(

Ok so it's been running for a few days now and the only issues I can see is that no one can agree as to what time zones to display :lol:
So I'm going to throw another option into the hat, instead of putting the times along the top of the forum I could put them down the side in a box (like the flag tracker) this would also mean I could add more time zones this = more happy members, so I will put one up and let you guys decide.
Personally I think it looks better along the top but it might be more practical down the side. :?
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

The time does not show on my phone country names do only time that won't is that just me or is that same others to
Just trying to work out if I'm missing something no biggy
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:The time does not show on my phone country names do only time that won't is that just me or is that same others to
Just trying to work out if I'm missing something no biggy
Yea same for me (I'm on Android) it's the same with The Crew cars Widget, that doesn't show ether. :(
I know why it doesn't work but nothing I can do about it. :(
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

That's OK bez I'm not hip on this phone stuff sorter new to me I'm on andriod to.
Atleast I know its nothing I
did I can read the forum which is what counts most for me good lunch break reading :2thumbsup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can place them in the right time sequence, like Bear mentioned before. Just follow the path of the Sun over the Globe.
Would make the times more logical. And they are cool at the top like they are now.

I see from some comments that some dont really grasp the essence of time when it comes to the core of TDUDT.
A widget that displays the time in TDU2 and The Crew would be awesome and makes this site unique amongst others.

And two timezones in the US would be no problem, especially with The Crew in mind.
It is only a problem for those who make it a problem. :twocents-02cents:

Seoul would fill a time gap nicely. Times can be extended to 12 zones. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Seoul would fill a time gap nicely.

Seoul and Tokyo are in the same timezone. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tsukishima wrote:Seoul and Tokyo are in the same timezone.
Lol :loll:

Glad someone pays attention.

There is still a big gap to fill. 8-)

http://www.jgiesen.de/astro/astroJS/tim ... clockA.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:You can place them in the right time sequence, like Bear mentioned before. Just follow the path of the Sun over the Globe.
Would make the times more logical. And they are cool at the top like they are now.
All ready have done with the ones on the left side of the forum (at the bottom left) plus I still need to know if everyone wants them at the top or side, Top looks better but can only fit 11 max side not as visually good but I could easily get 15 to 20 time zones to fit. :D
Weigh up the pros and cons and decide TOP/SIDE :think:
MadManCK wrote:A widget that displays the time in TDU2 and The Crew would be awesome and makes this site unique amongst others.

This is not possible, I would need access to the clocks on both servers to do this. :ugeek:
(But it would be awesome if possible 8-) )
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”