CrewZine

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This is a project I have been working on over the holidays. (new year, new mad ideas :D )

Today CrewZine goes live to the community, as the name suggests it's a magazine style blog about everything to do with The Crew Game.

As we have just gone live content is still low but I'm hoping with help from the community this will soon change. The idea is that this blog will be by the community for the community and a place to keep updated on all things related to the game including the latest news, upcoming DLC, tricks & tips, how-to's and much more.

We are now looking for volunteers to write articles for the magazine (it doesn't have to be on a regular basis, one off content will also be considered) so if you think you have something interesting to add to the magazine about anything related to The Crew Game, maybe an in-depth how-to or something on the factions system or maybe you produce regular videos on the game then get in touch at the link.
Get in touch

All accepted articles will be fully credited to the author and regular contributors will be given access to post his/her own articles. We may also be able to provide help with photos videos to accompany the articles if needed.

CrewZine
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Very nice :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I been awaake for three days now when i saw this me eyes :eeek: :auto-layrubber:
\

this is awsome bookmarked it
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks very nice. Bookmarked also. :2thumbsup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks guys. :D Just need to get some more content on it now. :party:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Cool stuff!
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Very nice! Added to my bookmarks
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Update:
Image Image
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

I Book marked Crewzine also. Just got the Crew live stream issue update. It's kinda strange when you can put a voice to the face & they never sound like you might think. I keep forgetting I'm in the states & most of my online racing friends are usually in the UK or Europe mostly,, which makes it hard to Crew up with them cause we are rarely on The Crew at the same time. It's night time there when I'm most active in the morning, but I'm rarely ready to play the Crew till 12 noon here & by then the UK & Europe is sleeping already. Oh well ("~.~")
It would be nice 2 see this car in The Crew
It would be nice 2 see this car in The Crew
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SRT-8HellKat wrote:I Book marked Crewzine also. Just got the Crew live stream issue update. It's kinda strange when you can put a voice to the face & they never sound like you might think. I keep forgetting I'm in the states & most of my online racing friends are usually in the UK or Europe mostly,, which makes it hard to Crew up with them cause we are rarely on The Crew at the same time. It's night time there when I'm most active in the morning, but I'm rarely ready to play the Crew till 12 noon here & by then the UK & Europe is sleeping already. Oh well ("~.~")
Back 2 The Future Mod 1.jpg
Thanks for the support with the mag, content is still a bit hit and miss at the moment as we are still looking for volunteers to help out.
So if anyone is interested then see the first post. :D
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”