Plugin Idea

Important site info
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Why not implement a Status or Blog plugin? This would cut down on the amount of useless threads/posts on the forum, and we wouldn't have any more "which photo to delete?" threads. Only positives to me it seems. Of course this is only if you can find one for the new version of phpBB.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

If people want to make a quick comment on something or ask a question then we have something for this the " Chat Box" :mrgreen:
As for a Status or Blog plugin, yes I could use one on the site but that's not what this site is about. ;)
This is a forum, a place for like minded people to discuss things they have in common like an interest in cars and gaming 8-) a blog or status is a whole different thing.

We could have a section as a blog for members to write about what they think of newly released games etc, but that is not what you are getting at I think. :party:

But thanks for the suggestion, I'm all for members putting ideas forward to improve the forum. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:If people want to make a quick comment on something or ask a question then we have something for this the " Chat Box" :mrgreen:
As for a Status or Blog plugin, yes I could use one on the site but that's not what this site is about. ;)
This is a forum, a place for like minded people to discuss things they have in common like an interest in cars and gaming 8-) a blog or status is a whole different thing.

We could have a section as a blog for members to write about what they think of newly released games etc, but that is not what you are getting at I think. :party:

But thanks for the suggestion, I'm all for members putting ideas forward to improve the forum. :rightthumbup:
A full on blog is not what I was getting at, if Alvin or DudeX can vouch for what I mean by status updates because they've been on proboards which has what I mean built in, that would be great.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

But you could use the chat box for status updates. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:But you could use the chat box for status updates. :mrgreen:
Fair enough.