Forum Extensions

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I will use this thread to post about any new extensions that are added to the forum, and also as a place to discuss the extensions.

At the moment these are the ones I have installed (ones in red are on the admin side)
I will update this list as and when needed.

Activity Stats
Advanced BBCode Box
Annual Stars
External Links Open in New Window
Last Post Avatar
Lightbox
Private Message Box Status Bars
Referrers
Subway Options Panel
Topic Preview
Share On
smilies scroll box
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Would any one be interested in an extension that would allow you to put a flag on your profile?
flag.JPG
flag.JPG (18.04 KiB) Viewed 3217 times
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bezrider wrote:Would any one be interested in an extension that would allow you to put a flag on your profile?
It would be great if the flag could stay right before your location's name, like this:
example.png
example.png (37.01 KiB) Viewed 3216 times
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Unfortunately that's not the way the extension displays it :(
I could mess with the code but cant see the point. :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tsukishima wrote: It would be great if the flag could stay right before your location's name, like this:
example.png
I did not ban Kim. And i'm certain others did not as well. So don't start an argument about Kim. :angry-tappingfoot:
He is a fan of TDUDT, we all know that. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:I did not ban Kim. And i'm certain others did not as well. So don't start an argument about Kim. :angry-tappingfoot:
Wat :lol:

That's actually a screenshot taken from another forum, apparently Kim wasn't welcome there. :P

But my point is that the flags would look much better if done like in that profile, right before the Location.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (62.73 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Post Box updated:
Clicking on the link icon will now open a box making it easier to give links unique names (see photo) :D
Link.JPG
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
Tsukishima wrote: It would be great if the flag could stay right before your location's name, like this:
example.png
I did not ban Kim. And i'm certain others did not as well. So don't start an argument about Kim. :angry-tappingfoot:
If he lived in the US he could give Donald Trump a run for the Republican party's presidential nomination. Even though Kim wouldn't be as much of a hard liner as some of the candidates, he is a little too soft. :mrgreen:
addseo1115
New Starter
New Starter

Even though Kim wouldn't be as much of a hard liner as some of the candidates.
sbobet mobile
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote:
MadManCK wrote:
example.png
If he lived in the US he could give Donald Trump a run for the Republican party's presidential nomination. Even though Kim wouldn't be as much of a hard liner as some of the candidates, he is a little too soft. :mrgreen:
He would win the run for that nomination, as all his opponents would magically dissappear :teasing-neener:
Anyway, back to topic.

@Addseo, what is the point of repeating a partially quote of the poster above you? :?:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”