Forum ads

Important site info
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i disabled Adblocker on TDUDT, but still can not see any ads. :o
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Lol, i disabled Adblocker on TDUDT, but still can not see any ads. :o
Try hitting F5 to refresh your browser or maybe your browser also has an add blocker built in.
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I like the ads Bez there nicely located and not to in your face which is nice, but havent tried one out yet I own all games they keep showing

Works well on the phone to I let you know once i buy something from one

I like new donate button tried it out it work good, just don't feed him after midnight :loll:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:I like the ads Bez there nicely located and not to in your face which is nice, but havent tried one out yet I own all games they keep showing

Works well on the phone to I let you know once i buy something from one

I like new donate button tried it out it work good, just don't feed him after midnight :loll:
Yea got your donation, thanks for that mate. :rightthumbup:
As for the ads I don't think anyone has used the discount code yet, I used one to pre-order The Crew Wild Run and ended up getting a nice discount (got it for around £13 :o )
Will probably end up giving it away on TDUDT. ;)
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

lol, The Crew game is 10€ cheaper than the Wild Run extension over there :lol:

:D

Edit: Grabbed the code. Thanks Bez. :2thumbsup:
Wild Run FTW
I've waited for a clever forum member to grab it, but as nobody pays attention, i did. :woot:

I also grabbed F1 2015 through the add at the bottom for 25€. Nice discount and bonus for Bez. ;)

The Forum adds are not intrusive or distracting like they are now. If they help cover the operational costs of the TDUDT site i'm all in favor.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Will investigate. :spy:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

All good now. I did a phone check with them. And right now my F1 2015 is installing through Steam :D

Just never cave in on ID requests. :twocents-02cents:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Glad its all sorted, gaming sties like these are very susceptible to people trying to rip them off with false accounts so they sometimes overcompensate on security measures. :shock:
It also helps if you get your PayPal account verified through PayPal before you buy anything as this shows the seller that all should be ok.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

My Paypal is verified. I have been using it for many years now. That game shop is just paranoid over some behavior. I bought 2 games in a row. That triggered the alarms. They should be happy with customers that buy more games. Their CS is good and fast.
Anyway, all solved and F1 2015 is in my Steam library with a whopping 50% discount. :shock:

:character-blues:

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”