Taking a break

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi guys,

This is just to let you all know I will be taking a short holiday to Spain on the 28th July in case anyone tries to get in touch.

I would also like to take this opportunity to talk about how the forum is going at the moment.

I have taken on a lot more work than usual lately and this has left me with less and less free time and inevitably less gaming time.
This is also having a knock on affect with the forum as at the moment I am donating zero time to forum promotion and getting TDUDT noticed in the community (something that needs to be done constantly to promote new membership and increase activity on the forum)

The negative side to all of this is that even though all the regular members are still coming on and posting and MadManCK and the rest of the staff are doing a great job of keeping things going and looking after everything if I can't find the time to get back to promoting the site and thinking up new ways to keep things fresh and attract new members the forum will suffer.

The positive side is we have some real good staff, and members on this forum and I know they would like to see this site continue and grow so I just want to say now that I have no intention of closing the forum down no matter how slow it gets as I look forward to coming on the forum and being part of the TDUDT community and seeing what everyone is up to, in fact looking around other forums we actually do quite well on day to day activity.

I would like to thank all the staff and members for the support and once I get back from my break I will try to set aside more free time to devote to the forum (and gaming) and try to get things back on track.

Thanks Bez :D
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That's perfectly fine Bez, you need a break too, no point in working yourself to the ground, so enjoy your holiday and come back to us with some more energy and time :)

I'm at the country house near the sea with my family at the moment, and i'm wondering where the heck the summer whether went, as it is has just been storming and raining ALOT over 30 mm in a day i i'm and even worse back home with 60 mm of rain fall pretty insane for Danish summer whether where it normally is 25*c this time of year... But got my new laptop so there is that 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Enjoy your holiday Bez. Stay away from drunken Russians :loll:

It is a bit quiet lately. Holiday times.
I'm actually quite busy at the moment.

Around the anniversary festivities on TDUDT, we should make some more noise on the web. :woot:

And the upcoming Wild Run expansion and recent patches have pulled and will pull some new players to The Crew.
We need more content and TDUDT youtube action to spread the vibe.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:That's perfectly fine Bez, you need a break too, no point in working yourself to the ground, so enjoy your holiday and come back to us with some more energy and time :)
Thanks Bear, hopefully some new ideas will come to me on holiday. :idea: :D
MadManCK wrote:Enjoy your holiday Bez. Stay away from drunken Russians :loll:
Only if they are male drunken Russians. :loll:
MadManCK wrote: Around the anniversary festivities on TDUDT, we should make some more noise on the web. :woot:

And the upcoming Wild Run expansion and recent patches have pulled and will pull some new players to The Crew.
Yes things always pick up around events like this. :D
MadManCK wrote:We need more content and TDUDT youtube action to spread the vibe.

Totally agree but its hard to make gaming videos when I don't have time to game :( guess I will just have to get my arse into gear when I get back. :auto-dirtbike:

Off to the airport, later............ ;)
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

have fun bez i might jump on the NFS train closer to release date see if that will help drum up some new members

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”